Damn you shredder!! ~Part four~

~~~~

Karai's POV

~~~~

Early in the morning like around 6 AM Shredder called me into his throne room. I walk to him and kneel. "Yes master?" I ask. I still called him master so I wouldn't blow my cover.

"I shall be off. Take care of yourself." He says as he grabbed a big suit case.

"Yes master" I say.

"And make sure the turtles don't take Ally or her powers" He says.

"Yes master" I say holding in a growl.

After shredder leaves I smirk and make the foot and Baxter go to wherever they live in NYC.

*Time skip to 9 PM*

I grab my phone and text splinter.

Karai: hey it's Karai I sent the foot and Baxter home and shredder left around 6 AM so it's safe to come get ally and her powers back

Splinter: Ok. Thank you. Leonardo, Rapheal, Michelangalo and I will be right over

Karai: Ok. I'll meet you on the roof

I exit the texts and I run to the roof.

~~~~

Splinter's POV

~~~~

Once Karai texted and I texted her back I walk out of my room to my sons in the living room. "It's time to get Ally back" I say to them.

"Ok. I'll prepare the lab for her" donnie says and stands up. Raph stands up and donnie says softly. "Be careful Raphie"

"I will be donnie" Raph says softly and hugs donnie. He kisses his cheek then donnie goes to the lab while leo Mikey Raph and I leave the lair. We run towards Karai

*Time skip a few minutes*

We arrived and we meet Karai on the roof. "Ok. Follow me!" Karai says and she leads us inside and to the infirmary. "There's Ally over there. And her powers are in Shredders room" Karai says.

"Then we go to his room and get her powers" Raph says.

"Rapheal go with her to get them. We'll meet you both on the roof" I say.

"Hai sensei" Raph says. Karai and him run to shredders room.

I walk to Ally and I gently pick her up. She lays limp in my arms and I hold her close to me. "Come my sons. Let's go meet them on the roof" I say. Mikey and leo nod. We all walk to the roof.  A few minutes pass before Karai and Raph appear on the roof with ally's powers.

"Let's go home" Leo says.

"Karai. You can come with us." I say and look at her.

"Splinter I know your my real father and that my real names Miwa. Ally told me everything and I know she's not good at Lying" Karai says. I smile softly at her and she smiles back. "Let's go home father!"

I nod and smile. Karai Raph leo Mikey and I run to the lair. I carry ally to the lab while Karai follows with ally's powers.

Donnie looks at me and says. "Set her on the cot and I'll see if she has any other injuries other than being in the Coma" donnie says and I nod. I kiss Ally's forehead and set her on the cott.

"Karai.." Donnie starts

"Please, call me Miwa, that's my real name after all" Karai says.

"Ok... Miwa, please set Ally's powers on my desk." Miwa nods and sets the jar with ally's powers in it on Donnies desk. Donnie begins to check Ally for wounds and he could only see a few things. "Ok. sensei, she may have a broken arm and the stitches are poorly done so they have to be redone." Donnie says.

"Do what you need to do my son" I say and I then kiss Ally's forehead and whisper to her. "You'll feel better soon my love" I then leave the lab to let donnie help her. Donnie takes out the stitches cleans the wounds and re stitches her wounds then he fixes her broken arm. After two hours donnie comes to me. "I've done all I can for her. All she has to do it wake up from the coma" donnie says to me.

"Ok. Thank you my son" I say and start walking to the lab. Donnie nods and walks to Raph. I walk to ally and holds her hand softly "please wake up soon my love." I say softly.

*Time skip 8 months later*

8 months pasted and I barley left Ally's side. I was sitting next to her holding her hand when I felt her gently and weakly squeezing my hand back. I look at her and see her eyes flutter open. "S-splinter?" She says weakly.

"Ally" I say. Happy tears filling my eyes. I hug her softly and she hugs me  back.  I let a few tears roll down my cheeks.

"I still feel weak splinter" ally says weakly.

"Don't worry Ally. We have your powers " I say softly and I grab the jar off the desk and I open the jar. The power fly into her and a minute later Ally looks as good as new. She smiles and hugs me.

"I love you so much!" She says and cries into my shoulder.

I smile and kiss her forehead "I love you so much to Ally" I say softly

Donnie walks in and smiles. Raph walked in with him.

Ally and I break the hug and she looks over at Raph and Donnie. "Hey boys." She says. I smile and look at them.

"Hey ally!" Raph and Donnie say in unison. They smile and walk to us. Leo and Mikey walk in and smile followed by Miwa. We do a big family hug and smile. We all chat then my sons go to there room and go to bed. I pick Ally up and carry her to our room.

Ally smiles and lays against me. We lay in bed and cuddle. "Goodnight my love" I say softly.

"Goodnight splinter" ally says and we fall asleep

~~~~

Sorry this chapter is kinda short.

~~~~