~Chapter 18~ WTF!!

~~~~

Donnies POV

~~~~

I was working on a project when something triggers the alarm. I run to the cameras and I look at the video. It showed the shredder and a lot of foot. My eyes widen. Ally and my kids weren't safe here.

Raph runs In and sees the panic on my face. "What's wrong babe?" He asks.

"Shredder and the foor are in the sewers. They tripped a warning cable. Get Our kids. I'll get Ally and Joe then I'll take the children and Ally to a safe place while the rest of you protect the lair" I say and look at Raph. He nods and runs to the children's room. While I went to meet everyone else in the living room. "The children and Ally have to get somewhere safe because shredder and a bunch of foot are roaming the sewers. They could find the lair." I say

"Don't worry donnie. I'll get the children and take them somewhere safe. I'll protect them." Ally says gently.

"I'm going with you Ally." I say. Ally nods and looks at me. Raph comes to me with our children in his arms and with Joe following him. Raph kisses me on the cheeks and tells me to be careful. I nod in response and I look at him.

~~~~

Ally's POV

~~~~

I look at Splinter and he pulls me into a hug. "Stay safe" he says softly and kisses my forehead.

"I will" I say gently and I look into his eyes. My eyes shown panic and I guess splinter saw that. He calms me down then. Donnie, the kids and I quickly run out of the lair. We run topside and to an abandoned building. I was completely out of breath since I was now breathing for two living things. Donnie gently sets his children on a bed that was there and Joe sat next to them.

Donnie then grabs me a bottle of water and a granola bar. I smile at him and nod as a sign of thanks. I drink a little and I eat a little.

Donnie sits next to the kids and he holds Rolin and Destiny close to him. I walk to Joe and he hugs my legs. I pick him up and he clings onto me. I felt bad for my baby brother. I kiss the top of his head. Destiny starts to cry and donnie soothes her and he grabs a milk bottle. He starts to feed Destiny the milk the Rolin starts to cry. "Can you feed Rolin for me?" Donnie asks.

"Sure" I say and I pick Rolin and his food up then I start to feed Rollin

*Back at the lair*

~~~~

Splinters POV

~~~~

I look at my three sons, Leo, Raph, and Mikey and my daughter Karai. "We protect the lair as best we can so we're not on the streets with the children and Ally" I say.

"Yes father" Karai says grabbing her Katanas.

Leo grabs his while Raph grabs his Sai's and Mikey grabs his Numchucks then I grab my sword.

"Then let's go before shredder finds the lair" I say. And I run out of the lair. My children follow me.

~~~~

Ally's POV

~~~~

Destiny looks at Donnie and asks. "Mommy, where's Daddy?"

Donnie looks at Destiny. "He went out for a little. But he'll be back soon" Donnie says softly.

"I want daddy!" She starts to cry.