hurt

Shadows POV

I walked down the path, were I always saw sonic, he was always alone. No one talked to him.
Everyone thought he let us down. But to me, no ones perfect. He just messed up once and nobody dared to even call him his real name only. T.o.h. aka the once hero. I never thought sonic was going to be left like this. Anything but this would be better. But now only one thing was capable of stopping him from ending his life...........and that was me.

I would visit him everyday, people saying he's just a waste of time.if that's so......its my time to waste so no asswhole is gonna stop me from seeing him ever. My life is pretty damn good, but his is crap. Some even try to tell him to kill himself. But I make sure he doesn't. Just because ones life is bad, doesn't mean he or she should kill them selfs it just makes it worst. And with all them people telling him to do it, doesn't help him at all. He used to be my worst enemy, but now I think we're best friends.

Though life is hard for him, I've tried to get him to come live with me but he says no. Idk why though, my house is big enough for 14 people! Thats why I offer but he doesn't take it, since today was raining I was thinking he would want to stay the night because it might be raining all day, anything to get him into my house for at least a good hour or two. So I got two umbrellas.