mhmm?!

Sonic POV

I looked around. I tried to call shadows name but it came out mufflrd. "Smhm!" Yeah it came out like that. I didn't know where I was that's for sure. Shads never mentioned a basement in his house? Well am just guessing. Idk where I am. "Ah I see your awake hedgehog...." I didn't know that voice.......wait yes I did its!
"Mhmm!?" I asked. "Well if that's a meph then yes heha!" He could tell what I was asking. "You didn't ruin my plan....but for trying you should get a punishment hahaha!" I looked at him he could tell he knew what else I was thinking. "Shadow tried to fight me......he sadly lost....and it was all ur fault!" I looked at him trying not to thing about what he might be saying.... He sighed and walked up to me. "shadows dead....." Tears started streaming down my face. And thoughts also like, its all my fault,he should have just let me die,why why did it have to be him?!, he was the only one who cared for a stupid thing like me. He took out what was covering my mouth. " WHY WHY DID YOU DO IT!? HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO CARED FOIR ME YOU SIC-" he slapped me. Hard. "If I knew you would thank me like this I would've kept it on!" He yelled at me. "I-i, go to hell.." I said tears still coming down my cheeks. He turned around, and took one step, then turned his head to me. "I've already been there, and back." I gasped. Wtf did he mean by that. "Also, if you want me to make your life hell while your here, keep acting like that, but if you don't...." He turned fully around and walked to me. And licked my neck, and his hand went to were my tail hole is, and he went in. "Ah!" I yelped as he moved it around. "Ngh..ah.. St-stop...mmm ah!" It felt sooo good. "Heh, be a good boy.....and I might even play with u sometimes..." He went deeper into me. "Ahh....no...i....ah...mmmm soo ah g-good....ahh mm... I-i want more......ahh mmm ah yes oh god...." I couldn't stop. It was so good. And I wanted to be played with....

Lemon!!!!!! Skip if don't like!!!!

"Like this don't you boy?" He asked moving faster. "Yes!! I-i want to be taken!!!! Mmm!!! Soo good!!" I tried to get him horny by moaning....and it worked.. "Ohhh sonic how easy this was...and how horny I am...." He said looking at his place and mine that came out of it place. "pl-please make me your toy!" I begged him the sight of his dick.... It was soo big and looked soo good too.... Oh god what am I doing I don't want this! Do I? Idk but I was horny. And right now.... I wanted anything that could give me some grief. "Moan for me honey~" he move his dick so it would touch mine. "Ohh yes~ move it into me I want it in~ soo badly my dark lord~." He looked at me, and told me to get up. I did what he said, then he said to bend over. "Ready for this my sonic~?" I knew what was happening. "Yes yes yes~ your pet wants!" He shoved it in.......soooooo ahh I I ohh god! "Yes more ohh..mhm ah..ngh, mmmm ahh!!!!"

TBC.....