you just changed pt one

After that he removed his hand as he remembered what he was doing. "Sorry i -" I stopped him before he went on. "Its ok..." I said looking at him, mostly his eyes. Their so Innocent. Like he wouldn't hurt anyone, and anything that didn't do anything wrong. It hurt me to see him on the streets... But why is it still hurting when he's finally sitting in front of me? Should it hurt so much to do a good thing? "Mind if I get something to eat?" He asked looking at the fridge. I could tell he didn't want to look at me. "Sure just don't look though my fridge again at night." I said laughing at the joke I made. He playfully punched me in the arm. "Shut up! Hehe!" He laughed and walked to the kitchen.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It just turned night. I was in my room, putting away my clothes. Since sonic came I've been acting more lazy. I don't know why I just know that I'm not feeling the same. "Ahh god fucking damn it!!!!" What the hell was that sonic? He never said stuff like that before... "Sonic are you ok?!" I asked \ yelled running downstairs. "Yeah I just cut my hand on the pikle jar....." He yelled. I think he thought I was upstairs cause the cut he had left from thin air. "Wow that was close...." I heard a voice say.... That had a hiss, that was not sonic, for sure.... "Who are you and where's sonic at?!" I asked. He must have gotten scared cause he jumpped. "Eeep! Sha-shadow don't scare me like that!!!!" He yelled. His voice sounding like sonic's again. But that won't fool me! "Don't try that with me! Tell me where he is you little shit!!!" I yelled with my choas energy glowing a little bright yellow light in my hand. "Ok ok its me shadow the hedgehog!" Wait that can't be! "Meph..." I glared at him still with choas energy in my hand. "What the hell do you want and what did you do sonic?" I asked angery. He smirked. And said.....

"He's mine and mine only....."