you can change......

After last night's rampage am finally in bed...when I got up thanks to a noise I heard in the kitchen.

"Wtf I was goni- what the hell?!" I went downstairs to see a hungry sonic looking for something in the fridge. "Oh sorry shads I got hungry......." He said closing the fridge with a pickle and sandwich in his hand. "It's ok just tell me next time." I said closing my eyes and doing a faceplam. "Why? I mean its only 8:90?" He said looking at the clock. "Sonic,I wanted to stay in the bed and sleep, I hate waking up in the middle of my sleep it sucks." I said sighing and removing my hand from my face. "Haha ok shads the ultimate sleeper, you can go to bed!" He said leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs. "Night sonic...." I said going to my room and sleeping.

The next day (still shadows point of view)

Ugh last night was rough, and not because of sonic because of me!

+flash back+ still shadows POV....

Ugh I can't sleep without worrying about sonic! I might as well check on him before I go to bed just to make sure..

I slowly walked to sonics room, which was at the back of the hallway. Idk why he picked there but whatever's good for him,I guess. The main reason why I'm checking on him is because I've been seeing him in my dreams getting hurt by saveing me, or just during cause I couldn't save him, and another one that scared me more then the others... But I don't feel like talking about it.....

End of flash back XD

Sonic walked into the kitchen, I could tell he could tell that I was sleepy. "Shads are you ok? You don't look so good?" He said walking me. "I'm fine I just couldn't sleep well last night..." I looked at him, he looked sad. "What's the matter?" I asked touching his shoulder. He looked at me. Then pushed my hand off. "I'm fine.....I'm gonna go run for a bit...." He said not looking at me anymore, did I scare him?

10 hours later.

Its been so long since I have seen sonic. Its starting to scare me. Its almost nine and he's been gone since this morning. I hope his ok. Mostly because I don't have barely anything to live for anymore, I'm pretty sure eggman stopped trying to take over the world after that one time. Am sure none of his friands well old friends would hurt him, they wouldn't go that far would they?

With all these questions in my head I lay down. "Oh maria why do I feel the need to keep faker safe.
He's just someone I need so I won't be lonely. But then why I'm I so worried?" I wish u were here right now. I said that part in my head,because someone just walked in. I picked my head up to see sonic at the door. "Sonic I think i should tell you about my nightmare." I say as he sits down next to me. "Ok I don't mind." He said looking at me. "Well....I always have this dream were you end up getting hurt trying to save me, or you die, and I end up killing you...." That was what I didn't want to say. "What if I'm still evil?" I asked holding for the best. He then said

"You can change" he said and put his hand on my shoulder.