Part 3

Seher's PoV.

The anxiousness is building up as put on my engagement gown.

It's the day.

Our day.

All of our sweet memories clasped inside blossoming a sweet flavor to my face.

It's so surreal that's it's finally happening.

I've got Rose, my friend who Akbaran isn't very fond off, standing at the side with my sister and bewildering expressionaire of my cousins tossing me down.

The fact that we've always been each other but now just knotting it down it's crazy but I want this, I want this golden feather on my finger.

I'm gonna belong to somebody, to him, to my Akbaran.

Saying his name out loud seems so indifferent it's all respect obstructing my tongue.

I slide down the last pin to my head scarf.

I love him.

Ooh, it's so nerve racking.

My heart can't hold this in.

I know I'll be there with efforts of hours to stand straight and his only sole sweet look would strike me down straight on my face.

Not fair.

I'm shaking,no don't be so nervous, enjoy this .

I can't control this feeling.....Argh.

And finally the flowers fall down on me, the crowd cheers our name, it isn't most fancy engagement, but come on I'm getting engaged to the loveliest guy on earth, what else!

I can't peek through my dense lashes , but I know he's wearing his black suit.

I'm blushing scarlet under my hazel eyes.

The rings arrive with the cutest ring bearer shyly handing it over to my man and he laughed.

Damn it, the voice of his laughter violates my psych.

I heavily breathe to tangle the pieces he has made in me.

And now he moves forward towards me and I am falling apart in love as I lift my heavy curtains of lashes to the most beautiful sight ever, the man of my life, my perfect prince, Akbaran.....