Part 6

"Men change after marriage, it's all fun and fairy tales till the wedding and few more days to it ....but then Seher like every man your Akbaran would change too, it'll be all plain and flat life like ours"

So the negative comments have already began from the married cousins and to be honest I would hate their lifestyle, they making me believe that it would be me someday ,cringes me.

I pout at my thoughts, alright ladies your men are so boring anything in your life isn't what my life is ,besides Akbaran is the most gifted and fun than any of the men I've known which brings me to the conclusion.

"No, he's very different perhaps if he changes I only know it would be better...."

They are jealous.

I'm very confident about him.

About our love, about the life we will start.

"Seher, you are too innocent... Men are interesting till they get what they want and once they've tasted the berry you won't be very merry"

"Stop, you're so negative, good vibes only, please!"

I wonder why keep saying these things , like why don't they trust their men....Akbaran trusts me, I trust him, we love each other and I've always believed love is only what you need!

He's calling.

I excuse myself to my favorite spot on the window frame and smile at his voice.

"So what is princess planning for tonight!?"

"Nothing.... Everything I've ever wanted is with me..."

" Everything I've ever wanted is soon going to be with me...correction"

I blush.

"Seher one month darling, why is everybody being so cruel? Why not tomorrow, let's get married tomorrow!"

I laughed, there isn't a time he has let down the idea of getting married the next day.

I would miss this when we will finally be married.

"I've been panicking with the dates, I've a lot of preparations to do!"

"Preparations? What!? Seher pretty girls don't get ready, you were born ready to be married to me, ahhh Seher you are so beautiful!"

"Why are you screaming!? Is nobody around!?"

"Everybody knows..."

My smiles and laughter don't end with him.

He's forever my life.

And an hour later our words and smiles just don't end , we try to but it's hard, he's addictive.

"Seher you shouldn't have invited Rose you know I don't like her!"

Oh and this isnthe only part I don't like!

Akbaran and Rose hate each other.

It's like a tradition they are filling of your best friend and lover hating each other.

But it's hard because they just have no limit of hatred and I love them both so much but it's harder to explain anything to Akbaran so I've decided to let Rose slip out of my life.

Because Rose doesn't have a good reputation in the society, my parents hate her but you don't choose your friends we just happened.

And now I'm slowly trying to reduce the time I spend with her but my heart would always be connected to the crazy fun young lady she is.

I explained I'm ending things with her and he just replies with a hmm, we all know what that means.

I sat ignoring all the stupid emotional feelings of me leaving my house and starting a new life and engross myself in of course, shopping!

I need the most perfect wedding outfit for my wedding!!

I'm thinking about going against traditional white or crème and rather go something unique for a color , I don't really know.

Akbaran says he wants to be a part of the wedding shopping but I refuse !

The only better reaction comes with a surprise but I'm surely keeping in mind what he loves in the end it's all for him!

I love him.

I sigh.

So much to do, so little time and he wants to get married tomorrow, I laugh.