Where are we...?

The sounds of the ocean waves woke up a certain redhead as he opened his eyes that were greeted by a strong sunlight. He squinted his eyes as he sat up. Feeling the roughness under him, he looked down and found himself that he was lying on sand. Otoya blinked at it and tilted his head. He looked around and finally realized where he was.

"Why am I at a beach...?" He asked himself as he kept looking around. "I don't remember going to the beach but sleeping on my bed... Also, no one is around..."

Otoya blinked as his eyes widened. "D-D-DOES THAT MEAN I'M ALL ALONE?!" The redhead started panicking as he looked from left to right. He stood up as he tried looking for someone that's far away. Internally crying, Otoya thought to himself. "H-How did I even get here?! Am I the only one here?! This is bad... The others might get worried..."

Otoya looked behind him and saw a lot of trees lined up. It was a forest. The inside was kind of dark with hardly any light that could pass through even with the sun brightly shining in the sky. He gulped as he looked at the ocean. Squinting his eyes, he tried looking for a ship or a boat that could let him get on and go home. "This is not good... I'm all alone in a deserted island! Who knows what's in here!"

Otoya panicked as he paced back and forth, leaving footprints on the sand. "Maybe I'm dreaming... Yes, that's it!" Pinching himself, Otoya winced at the pain. "Okay... I'm not dreaming... What am I going to do?!" He immediately thought of those movies he watched where people get stranded on an island and get captured by a bunch of people then cage them like animals or even worse... Otoya stopped his tracks as he paled.

"MAYBE THERE'S A MONSTER HERE WHO WANTS TO EAT PEOPLE AND--"

He suddenly felt a something touching his shoulder. A hand.

"AHHHHHHHH! NOOOO!! DON'T EAT ME! ! !" Otoya cried and fell on the sand as he covered himself while trembling.

"Otoyan..."

"PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!"

"Oi, Otoya!"

"THERE ARE STILL MORE THINGS I WANT TO DO!!"

"OTOYA! IT'S US!!"

Otoya opened his eyes as he blinked at the familiar voices. Looking up, he saw two very familiar faces as his mouth was left hanging a bit.

"T-Tokiya... R-Rei-chan...?"

Tokiya sighed while Reiji laughed at his junior as he helped him up. Otoya hugged Reiji and pulled Tokiya in for a group hug.

"Otoya! What are you...!"

"Otoyan...?"

"I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE HERE! I THOUGHT I WAS ALL ALONE!!" Otoya cried as he hugged them a bit tighter. Tokiya struggled from his grasp as Reiji laughed and returned the hug.