Oh, for the love of sweets!!

"Aijima, move faster!" Camus called back to him as he growled a bit. Cecil grumbled as he stopped a bit.

"Can't I rest for a bit, Camus? It's hot and I'm tired!" He whined at him while the blond went over to him and bonked his head with his trusty blue scepter.

"Silence and do what I say!" Camus said as he turned around and started walking again. Cecil grumbled again and continued walking from behind his senior. Right now, the two were walking up the long stairs to the top of the mountain until the heat of the sun that shone brightly.

"Why are we doing this again?" Cecil asked as he caught up with the blond while he panted. "You never really told me why we're climbing this long stairs."

"Also, when I woke up in the middle of the forest with you standing already and ordering me to get up and start walking until we got here." The prince added as he pouted a bit. "I was having a good dream too." He thought to himself silently.

Camus looked at him and showed him the phone. Onpu-kun was present in the screen while it was swaying from side to side. There was white balloon floating up with the words "Please enter the password to unlock this." and with the extra space below it to type the password in. Cecil blinked at it and tilted his head to the side. "What's that?" Cecil asked curiously as he tapped the pink note. It cheered as it did a back flip.

"It's a lock screen." The blond replied as he moved the phone away from his junior and his it back in his pocket.

"What does have to do with the stairs?" Cecil questioned as he looked at him with a straight expression.

Camus stopped climbing and sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "When will you stop asking these questions?"

Cecil blinked and pondered before replying. "Until I get the answers?"

Camus stared at him with an annoyed expression that was almost likely to explode at any moment. Cecil stared back, still having those questioning eyes and the eagerness in him to know what was going on.

"Once I answered the question, you better stop asking any more of them. Capiche?" Camus said slowly as he closed his eyes while Cecil nodded at this. He looked up a bit and spoke out. "The phone is our only way of communication to get home and, yes, we're stranded on an island for some reason."

Cecil blinked at them and gaped at what his superior said.

"And apparently, the phone is locked."

"So the password is..." Cecil said slowly as he pondered about it.

"The password is on top of the stairs and once we get there, we'll get the password and call for assistance and get home. How do I know this? The phone said so when I first founded and opened it." Camus said very clearly as he took another step on the stairs. "Now, let's go before the sun sets."

Cecil nodded as he followed Camus from behind. "I wonder why we're here though... Asking Camus would only make him more irritated than before..." He sighed as he looked up to see how far it was to the top. From the looks of it, they still had a long way to go until they reach the top. "I wanna go home..." Cecil cried in his mind as comical tears started forming.