What was that?!

A certain trio was walking through the rocky cave at one part of the island. Ai stopped and looked around then he turned back to his juniors who were physically exhausted.

"We should rest for now and continue our objective later on." He said as the two looked at him and sighed in relief.

Syo plopped down on the ground and looked up. "How long have we've been walking?"

"An hour and 30 minutes and 42 seconds." Ai said bluntly as he sat on a rock while Syo looked at him a bit annoyed at the information as he sighed. Natsuki sat across the small blond.

"Is there still no signal, Ai-chan?" Natsuki asked his senior while he looked at him questioningly. Ai pulled out the phone from his pocket and turned it on.

The phone screen lit up revealing Piyo-chan holding up a "No signal" sign at the bottom of it with the three boxes and mini microphones shadowed. The bluenette furrowed his eyebrows as he turned it off and hid it back in his pocket. He shook his head while the other sighed.

"Augh... Why did we get stuck anyways...?" Syo asked as he took off his hat and messed his hair in frustration. Natsuki looked round, feeling a bit anxious.

"According to my data, someone brought us here and left us while we were asleep." Ai said as he stood up and let out a long sigh. He looked at the two and said, "Get up, you two. We need to get moving before the sun sets."

"Why is that, Ai-chan?" Natsuki asked while he tilted his head to his side.

"And how should we know when the sun is going to set?" Syo asked with a bored look on his face.

"I woke up exactly 5 in the morning which is exactly the scheduled time you two should had been awake this morning but both of you didn't." Ai replied calmly while staring at the two. Natsuki and Syo flinched at the statement and looked away hiding their embarrassment. The bluenette showed his watch and showed the time. "Also, I have my watch attached to my wrist and it's exactly 4:30 in the afternoon. The sun will set soon."

Syo gaped at him while Natsuki just blinked at the watch. The smaller blond stood up quickly and looked at him weirdly. "You slept with your watch last night?"

Ai shrugged and averted his gaze to the side. "I forgot to take it off when I came home."

Syo snorted. "Never knew you could forget something so little."

"Be quiet." The bluenette flicked his forehead while wearing his signature deadpan face. Syo winced as he stepped back and rubbed his forehead while he glared at his upperclassmen. Natsuki laughed at their bickering and kept saying on how the two get along so well.

"Anyways, let's move on before some nocturnal animal wakes up for the night." Ai said as he turned around and started walking.

"What's a nocturnal animal?" Natsuki asked as he tilted his head while Syo flinched as he looked at his senior's retreating back, completely terrified. The two of them caught up to the bluenette before they lose him from sight.

"Nocturnal means the animal is active at night." Ai explained as he continued walking. "Like owls."

"Wahhh~ I would like to see owls!" Natsuki chirped as he clasped his hand while having a fluffy aura around him. Syo sighed in relief knowing it was only owls.

"Owls are found in the forest." Ai continued as he looked at both of them then back to the pathway of the cave. He hid a smirk forming on his lips. "While bats, another nocturnal animal, are found in a cave."

"B-B-BATS?!?!?!" Syo shrieked that made his outburst echoed a bit as he flinched at the scary effect. The bluenette found the reaction to amusing for his entertainment.