Meet the neighbors

-Aria-
Cautious, scared, angry , and frustrated
Is what I am feeling right now because I just realized that he moved in next door. And could come and get me at anytime.
Jacob wants to meet the new neighbors.

Are you kidding me.

I picked him up after school and I am currently trying to bake a cake.
Hint* trying* hint
Jacob keeps stealing the batter.
Eventually I end up making a pretty decent chocolate cake with butter cream icing and strawberries on top. I call Jacob down and make sure he is presentable.
" you ready to go buddy."
" yep, I got my Jordan's on and I am looking fresh." I burst out laughing and ask him
" where did you learn that?"
"From vine, ria."
We walk out the door with the cake in my hand. All the way to our neighbors house Jacob was singing. Once we step foot on the porch i became nervous.
Jacob looked up at me and must of saw the look of horror on my face and said
" are you okay ria?" He looked worried.
" I am fine ,do you want ring the doorbell?" I asked
He jumped up and started hit the door bell over and over again.
" okay Jacob that's enough." I chuckle while looking down at him. Suddenly the door flings open with a shirtless Damon smirking at me.
" hi my name is Jacob and this my sister Aria we made you a cake." Jacob blurts out .
"Umm, hi is your mom or dad home?" I ask
He doesn't answer but turns his head around and yelled for is mother.
A small lady with red hair comes around the corner and greets me and invites me into her house. When I walked in I could feel Damon's eyes burn into my back. I ignore it and give the cake to his mother.
She smiles and says
" oh sweetheart thank you so much." At least there is someone nice in his family.
She offers me something to drink and I politely deny the offer, but I turn around to ask Jacob of he wanted something but he was gone. I walk out of the kitchen a hear giggles and low chuckles coming from the living room. I walk in and see Jacob and Damon talking and laughing. As soon as Jacob spots me he runs over and says out loud.
" Ria, he should be your boyfriend he is really nice and funny."
I start to blush and say
" never in a million years."
Damon gets up and walks over to me, he leaned down to my ear and whispered
" I could have you in my bed by the end of this week."
I took a step back and grabbed Jacob and said
" I think it's time for me to leave."
As I start walking to the door I heard Damon's deep chuckles coming from the living room. When I reach the door his mother stopped me and asked
"I see you taking care of your brother would like to help babysit my daughter this weekend?" I couldn't say no to the pleading look on her face.
" sure that is fine I will come by at 2 on Saturday." I say still waking through the door.
"Thank you so much" I hear as I walk to my house.