I love this baby

-Aria's POV-
Today is the day, the day I go to the Damon's house and babysit is little sister. I have nothing to worry about anyway, he is just going to leave and get drunk then screw so random girl. Just another girl I will see crying on Monday.

Jacob and I make ourselves over there it's about 1:30 so we are a bit early. I knock on the door and Damon's mom opens up with clothes covered in food and a substance in her hair that I don't want to question.
" thank god you are here, it has been a mess all day" she exclaims
" I can tell and you have something dripping down the side of your face" I say in slight disgust
"Oh my goodness, I am sorry Jacob can go watch tv in the living room and will you please feed Darcy while I go get cleaned up" she rushes out
I didn't even have time to say anything before she took off up stairs yelling thank you down to me.
" Jacob you can go watch tv over there" I tell him
" yay"!! He shouts are runs to the living room.
I make my way to the kitchen and see a Darcy in her high chair staring at me with food all over her face.
" oh lord have mercy on this baby" I mumble
I pick her up and set her on the counter top and get a wet towel. As I start to wipe down her face I started making faces which successfully made her giggle.
After cleaning her up I fed her some peaches and carried her to living room.
The first thing I see is Jacob and Damon wrestling on the ground.
"So I see y'all are getting along" I said with humor
"He is soooo cool sissy" Jacob says
I smile down at him then look up to see Damon staring at me.
"Bye guys have fun" Damon's mom yells out as she walks out the door. I turn around and say goodbye with the baby.
"Bye mom" Damon says, then his mother peaks her head back through the door and says " don't give her too much trouble"