Chapter 3 - Déjà vu

Mystery man pov: (a/n- :P)

Takamura Sana. The person I was supposed to bring back to Hueco Mundo on His Majesty's order.

She was just a human, yet she had such power. She wasn't a Quincy, she wasn't a shinigami. But she had a Zanpakuto, unmatched supply of reiatsu and a Bankai that was highly disadvantageous to her enemies. She had been given the name Dragon Princess because of her power and ability to sense anyone no matter how well they concealed their reiatsu. Her eyes were sharp, able to take in even the smallest detail.

But I wasn't expecting her to look so normal.

I had waited outside her house for the right moment to talk to her. She was with a child, playing with him like any normal person of her age would. Her face was smeared with paint of all colors by the child which she didn't seem to bother wiping off.

Once the child was asleep and she had washed up, I had decided it was the right time to meet her. I was a little surprised though, for she hadn't noticed my reiatsu even as I stepped into her room. She was watching the child sleeping, her eyes distant as she was lost in thought. Only after I called out her name, she noticed and stood up defensively, guarding the child behind her.

I had told her that I was not like the Arrancar, I wouldn't hurt a human. I myself being a Quincy, am a human. His Majesty's enemies are my enemies. The shinigami and the whole of Soul Society was our enemy. His Majesty was a just ruler and he would not allow us to hurt any innocent humans. He would protect innocent humans and those who deserved his kindness.

He was here now to teach the shinigami their lesson for how they slaughtered the Quincy 1000 years ago. After waiting for so long, we had finally got what we wanted. We were so close to our victory and I would not allow anyone to come in the way of it, even this human girl.

I was standing barely two feet from her now. She was looking up at me, her gaze narrow and suspicious. I couldn't sense her reiatsu because it had been sealed off by Soul Society and I wondered if she was really as powerful as we had heard. If even His Majesty seemed cautious of her, I would like to see for myself if her power was really that worthy.

I had told her I wouldn't hurt the child or any human for that matter. But the look in her eyes and her body language was enough for me to understand that she didn't trust me. She was very stiff, sweating slightly as she took occasional worried glances at the child behind her.

"Who are you? And what do you want from me?" She finally asked. She didn't relax though. "My name is Jugram Haschwalth. I am the right hand man to His Majesty. His Majesty wishes to meet you so I will escort you to Hueco Mundo." I held out my hand to her but she flinched and took a step back. Her leg hit her bed and she looked behind once before looking back at me curiously.

"His Majesty? Who is that? And why would you, being a Quincy, be in Hueco Mundo?" She was quite sharp for her age. I suppose being with Aizen Sousuke, she would have picked up on how to understand situations with small details. Anyone would ask, why a Quincy would want to be in a place filled with Hollows, creatures that we despised.

"His Majesty himself wishes to explain the details to you. I have just been ordered to bring you to him. I wish you would come without struggling....His Majesty told us not to make you uncomfortable in anyway. But if you still wish to resist, we will have to take you by force." She looked to the side and I was sure that she sensed the two Arrancar and two Quincy who were waiting for us around her house. She clenched her jaw hissing something under her breath.

"Sana sama?" We heard a knock on the room door and we looked in that direction simultaneously. Sana straightened up and sighed. "What is it, Hotaru?" "Mr. Seta has come." Sana frowned, relaxing her stance slightly. "Mr. Seta? Its 10:30...." She looked at the clock and then back to the door.