The Office Manager, Part IV - On the Ferris Wheel with Michael

He grabs a jacket for himself from a closet near the front door, and one for her. "Here, wear this, or you'll be cold." He puts it on her, one arm at a time, this big black, every day jacket that smells of nothing but Michael. She looks up into his eyes, he moves closer, "You look so cute in my jacket," he says softly, and kisses her by the front door. She can't help but give in to him yet she wonders...is there anyone else in the house that could walk in, Georgette, the tutor, the kids? He squeezes her hard around her waist, pulling her to him. Her knees buckle a bit, and he holds her up, bending to her, and kissing her deeper, then slowly withdrawing. He swallows, looks at her, grabs her hand, and out the door they go.

"So," he says as they approach the area where the rides are, "How about the Zipper?" he challenges.

She looks at him, not wanting to back down but knowing herself too well, "Michael," she begins.

"What, you scared?" he laughs.

"Michael, I can't do that one," she explains. "Seriously, the upside down!..."

"Mmmm it's okay," he concedes, "What about the Spider?"

"No," she shakes her head, "maybe when I'm feeling a bit less..." aroused by you, she wants to say.

He sees the look go over her face. "It's okay, I'm just teasing you anyway. We can work our way up to those."

"I can do it, I will, just..."

"Not tonight," he replies. "It's okay, I had something more romantic in mind anyway." They approach the Ferris Wheel, where an attendant is waiting. She looks at Michael wryly; he had this planned all along. He shrugs his shoulders as if to say, what me? and the attendant has them get on, and then starts the ride. As they get in, Michael motions and mouths something quickly to the attendant, and he smiles and nods and Phoebe eyes him suspiciously, wondering what that was about.

As the ride starts up, Michael scoots closer to her, putting his arm around her shoulders, and placing his other hand on her thigh. She gasps, and then she notices the great view. "It's so beautiful from up here, Michael," and she looks at him. And he's looking at nothing but her, and he says, "Yes it is." He puts his hand under her chin, and nibbles her lips, and kisses her, opening her mouth. The ride has slowly sped to its maximum speed, which isn't fast, but she's getting dizzy, kissing him, being on the ride, and breathless. He rubs her thigh up and down slowly, coming up higher each time, then slides it gently between her legs, as he sucking on her mouth, her lips, her tongue. Her arms are around his waist inside his unzipped jacket, holding on to him for stability and to bring him as close as she can. She moans as she unconsciously, instinctively opens her legs to his touch. He slides his hand up so just his first finger is touching her crotch, and instead of press up, he grips her thigh firmly, then lets go, then strokes her thigh, then grips it again, moving back up. She moans into his mouth hard, passion coursing through her.

About then the ride stops at the top. She pulls back for a second from him, and looks at him, "We're stopped," she says.

"Yes we are," he says, unphased. "Do you know what you do to me?" He grabs her hand, and puts it on his thigh, as he is doing to her and says softly, sweetly, "Touch me." She looks into his eyes in the dimming light of day, and there's a glow there. She hesitates, afraid. "Please," he says, sensing this.

She slides her hand up his thigh, and then he kisses her, and grips her thigh again with that hand that hasn't moved from it. She moans, and he says, "Yes," and then he moves his mouth to kiss her neck, suck on it, softly at first, then more firm, and she moans again, shivers running through her. Her desire makes her bold to return the pleasure to him. She moves her hands up over his crotch, and he exhales into her neck. He's hard as steel in those black levis jeans. Her hand stops, and gently feels his width, his girth, his length, as best she can through the jeans, and then down, in between his thighs, rubbing them down then back up, splaying her fingers...

"Damn girl," he says just then, and grabs her hand, and pushes it hard into his crotch, "See what you do to me, Phoebes."

"Oh Michael," and his hand grabs her crotch then, gripping as if to show her what he wants. She moans out loud. And she does the same to him, and his head goes back, and then "Michael, kiss me."

"Girl," and with his arm around her shoulder he pulls her head to him and they are kissing, and rubbing, and getting hot as fire. He rubs his open palm, spread fingers, across her lower stomach, hip to hip, stoking her fire. She trembles, she's so dizzy, up so high, she wants to move but she's afraid to rock the chair. She rubs him back, across his crotch, his hips, his waist, his thighs, just feeling him, and he moans back at her, the sexiest sound she's ever heard. "Damn it's getting hot up here," he says low, voice deep. The wind is blowing through their hair, and they both know it's actually cool. "And you're so warm here," he grips her crotch gently. "You know how excited I am, I can't wait to see, feel," his voice tapers off, and he kisses her cleavage gently, then licking up from her cleavage, in a line, running his tongue, up to beneath her ear. He sucks hard there, she shivers, and jerks a bit, rocking the chair. "You're right there, aren't you? Right there with me."

She nods, whispers, "yes." It's all she can manage. "Damn baby," she's going to start begging him in half a second.

"Yeaaah, I can't wait to feel how wet you are for me, woman," he finishes his thought, and it lands like a lead weight in her mind. She lets out a high pitched noise, now clinging to him with both hands for dear life, then grabs his crotch and squeezes out of sheer frustration and a bit of revenge for slaying her with that statement. He moans and grins, clearly liking her reaction.

"Damn you, damn you," Phoebe says, "Quit with talking to me like that."

"Mmm don't tell me to quit or stop unless you mean it, girl," he smiles, at her raising his eyebrows. "Okay?" Fingers under her chin, gazing at her.

"Alright, alright," she concedes.

"But..." he pauses, swallows, looks her deep in the eyes, then motions out with his hand and the Ferris Wheel starts to move, "we do need to ... cool off a bit, check the time, and go to dinner."

"Okay," she says, thinking, man, I'm in for a wild, wild ride. He wraps his arms both around her and places her head on his chest.

"You make me hard, my heart race," he says, "No one's done that to me in a long time." She squeezes him hard and says, "Wow," in disbelief.

"Don't doubt yourself, remember, I'm just man, and you're a woman, and chemistry is ... something that cannot be cultivated, forced, it's nature."

"Michael I... it's been a very long time for me since I... felt like this." She wants to say more, but she's afraid to overwhelm him. She hasn't been in a relationship, or with a man, in a long time, and no man has ever turned her on like he does. His words, his hands, his moves, his ideas, his smell, his eyes, his kiss- is so unique. It's too much to tell him now. She just hopes they get to a point where it's something she gets to tell him, and that he will trust her enough to believe it and embrace it. With her thoughts, she finds herself getting emotional. "Michael, you would be so easy to love," she blurts out. And the words are out and she cannot take them back. She looks at him with fear in her eyes. He realizes she has slipped out more than she intended. But he strokes her face, purses his lips together, and then smiles softly, then suddenly exhales and kisses her hard, as if he'd been holding his reaction back. His kiss is passionate and deep, "Sweet girl," he whispers, and then back into her mouth, taking her mouth in a demanding sort of way, more forceful than he has been yet with her. She gives in to him at first, letting him lead, then she finds herself kissing back, just as hard, grabbing his head. "Yes, yes," he says to her, "yes!" and she continues, giving him all of her emotion, her feelings, in the kiss, as they're raw now and impossible to hide.

That is what he wants from her. Her raw emotion that cannot hide the truth.

As she realizes this she feels the ride begin to slow, and they both stop kissing, open their eyes, and pull apart just in time to see the attendant reappear and the ride slow to a stop. It stops, but she feels like it's still moving. They sit there for a moment, catching their breath. Then Michael unlocks the bar and he gets out. She could have sworn she saw his step nearly stumble, but he gets his footing quickly and extends his hand for her. She is clearly shaken from their Ferris Wheel encounter, and the latest emotional revelation between them, and she is shaky as she gets up and walks to him. He grasps her in his arms firmly, shoring her up. And they walk from the ride toward the main house.