The Office Manager, Part IX - Afterglow

Even though it's yet early evening, they've cleaned up and crawled back into bed together. A gentle soft sleep took them for a few minutes, maybe a half an hour. As they awake, he asks casually, "Do you know where I was when I left you before lunch today?"

"Upstairs in your room here?" she replies, thinking it's an odd question.

"Yes," he replies. "But do you know what took me so long?" In the romantic light of his candle-lit bedroom she can see his sexy eyebrows raise with his question.

They're lying under the covers now, on their sides towards each other, bodies entwined, naked. He strokes her face with his hand lightly, and she shivers, a little intake of breath; she's so high on him. "No," she answers him, flustered.

"You got me going so bad in the office... I had to..." he pauses, "take care of myself before I could meet you at lunch with my dancers and the kids!"

"Take care of—" She leans back and looks into his eyes, mouth agape. "What?!"

"You know what I mean," he says low, sultry, and not at all shy.

"Oh holy shit," escapes her lips. Her brain is now full of thoughts of him 'taking care of himself' and what exactly that may entail. Lust runs through her body.

Just as she moves to kiss him he does the same, his tongue in her mouth, exploring, enticing her. He pauses to whisper at her mouth, holding her chin, "Don't tell me you haven't done the same."

"Michael!"

"Well you didn't have to last night, huh? Since I took care of you then, didn't I?" He says proudly, sucking on her neck. Her fingers rake down his back, clutching him, their hips turned into each other's and grinding. His hands are on her ass, pulling her into him; he's growing hard again.

"So tell me, did you... thinking of me?" Michael asks.

"Oh Michael," she pleads, embarrassed, "don't ask me that."

"Tell me," he says, grinding into her, his cock growing harder against her. "Tell me, did you? Did you touch yourself, and say my name, thinking of me, when you came?"

"Ornery shit," she says softly on an exhaled breath, not answering him, but he doesn't give up.

His fingers are on her lower stomach then, easing down, and his big hand cups her crotch, and he says, "TELL me, did you?"

She moans. She can't speak, the heat is frying her brain.

"Did you, touch yourself, right here..." he squeezes his hand. "Was it something like this?" Just then his fingers find her clit. His other arm, around her, is gripping her tightly to him as they lay on their sides facing each other. She squirms, she can't move away. Her head goes back, she arches into him, she moans aloud. He circles her clit softly, he's making her wet, again.

"Girl," he sighs softly, then in a loud whisper, sexy as hell demands, "tell me!" and he stops touching her, taking his hand away. A vast disappointment spreads over her body.

"Yes," she admits quickly then.

"You did," it's a statement almost, and he is holding her, he's completely hard against her stomach now, and he's not moving to touch her clit again. She's aching for his touch.

"Yes," she replies again.

"For me, thinking of only me," he adds emphatically.

"Yes, yes, oh my god yes!" she cries softly, her voice a whimper.

"Ahh God girl, you horny little shit," and he slides two fingers into her then, his thumb on her clit, and begins to play with her.