The Office Manager, Part XVI - Reality Check

"Phoebe," he whispers into her ear. "Phoebe." Just her name is all he says. He's breathless, he's still grinding his hips a little on her ass, making her moan very softly, still hard enough and partially inside of her, at least for now. "You okay?"

"Yes, yes!" she replies. His face is against hers, cheek to cheek as he lays on top of her from behind, his front on top of her back side.

He leans up, extricates himself, and rolls over to the side and says, "Be right back." To the bathroom he goes, soon coming back and crawling onto the bed with her. In their haste, they are laying on top of the covers. Phoebe is still on her stomach resting. She goes to move under the covers and he says, "Uh uh, mmm stay there, please? Let me ..." and he lays beside her on his side, stroking her hair away from her face, his hands stroking her shoulders, her back, over her ass, his eyes following his hands. She's loving it, but embarrassed, and turns her head into the covers.

"Girl, you're silly, look back here."

"It's too bright in here," Phoebe says into the bedding.

"After what we just did you're shy?" he giggles. "I understand, but still, don't be shy."

She won't look back at him.

"Phoebe, really? Think about what we just did." He pauses. In a lower voice, softer spoken, he says, "I know all of you."

She covers her head in her hands and screams softly into the bedding.

"What is it? What are you worried about?" He takes her hands from her head and tries to turn her head to him, but she won't let him.

"No, Michael!" she exclaims.

"Why?"

"You know too much! I... let me get under the covers!" she says, her head turned away from his now, still laying on her stomach, afraid to move.

"Girl I'm naked, too," he says. "You can look at me, I don't care."

"It's not the same!"

"How is it not the same?"

"You're perfect!" she replies.

"No, I'm not," he replies adamantly, quickly.

"Yes, you are!" she replies, finally turning her head to him.

"There she is," and he leans in and kisses her. "See?" He kisses her again, her body wants to turn to him to facilitate the kiss, but she hesitates.

"See me, look at me. Come on. I'm certainly not perfect."

"To me you are," she replies.

"And to me you are," he replies.

Now she's upset, she shakes her head no. She can't believe this at all. She's afraid to move but badly wants to cover her body.

"Phoebe," he puts his hand under her chin, lifting her head, and puts his hand on her shoulder to try to get her to turn to her side. She moves only slightly for him, but it's good enough. "Look at me," he whispers. "Please."