six

| Kylie's P.O.V |

I didn't know what to do. We all stood still not saying one word as both started at me.

"Kylie, can I talk to you?" Justin asked scratching the back of his neck.

Shit what have I gotten myself into. I turned and saw Sean pissed off staring at Justin.

"Sure." I replied and folled him outside the building.

We stood in front of each other. It was silent the only noise were the crickets.

"Sooo what's up?' I asked looking around trying not to make eye contact.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. You seem a bit different." Justin said looking at me with those brown orbs I missed those 2 years.

"Well let's see I was awesome after you left and never contacted your "best friend." I faked smiled crossing my arms.

Justin stiffened up a bit and seem caught off guard with my answer.

"So what was it Justin ? What made you leave ?" I pushed at his chest getting angery as I remember the past with him gone.

"Kylie let me explai-"

I grew furious. How can he stand here and give me some bullshit explanation as to why he never called or even left in the first place!

"Do you know how many nights I waited up for a call or even a fucken text!" I yelled pulling at the roots of my hair.

"I'm guessing a lot....." He said lowly looking at me with gulit.

"Yes a lot you asshole! You left me when I needed you!" I cried breaking down.

"Kylie I'm so sorry baby girl." Justin said hugging me while I let the tears fall, after missing him like crazy for 2 years.

"I thought I lost you justy." I sobbed using his nickname I gave him years ago.

"Baby girl you will never lose me I'll always be here for you." He whispered and he played with my hair.

I finally felt like I got my world back. I loved mine and Justin's days together. I missed being in his arms. Maybe if he would have stayed I would have never fell in love with Sean.

Maybe I got with Sean and gave my all because I felt it would rescue me from my feelings for Justin.

"Here baby girl, don't cry your ruining your beautiful makeup." Justin said wiping under my eyes with his thumb.

"Thanks Justin, I'm happy your back for good." I smiled as hugged him tightly.

Justin hugged me back and rubbed my head.

"Yeahhh." He whispered and kissed my head.