eight

|Kylie's P.O.V |

"Kylie stop"...

I was taken back at first but I knew he liked it. He always did before he left.

"But you like it.." I smiled standing infront of him as he stared at me up and down.

Suddenly Justin for up shaking his head. He went into the closet and came out with pj shorts and a big T shirt.

"Put it on now." He commanded as he threw the clothes on the bed starting at me.

Who does he think he is ? Does he really think he can come into my life and start bossing me around ?

I rolled my eyes with arms crossed over my chest.

"Fuck off." I said turning around to get in bed but suddenly I was pushed on the bed.

I let out a soft scream, scared from the sudden action. I opened my eyes and looked up seeing Justin. He was hovering about me while his hands pinned me down.

I stared at his face taking in his beautiful hazel eyes, his soft kissable lips, and his sexy messy hair. The things thoes lips could do.

"You need to cover up. Or else I'm going to do something I regret." He said in his low husky voice.

I was instantly turned on. Yes Justin was my best friend but I always had a lust for him deep down, and now that were older here's my chance.

"Maybe we should do it anyways. Because you not leaving again." I whispered as I lowered my hand to his shorts.

"There's something I have to tell you Kylie." He sighed as he still hovered over me.

I was getting annoyed by the mintute. I know he wants me so why is he taking forever ?

"Shhhh. Tell me later." I said as I began to kiss his neck.

The things I wanted to do to him. I got wetter by every thought of him inside of m----

"I'm leaving next week Kylie." He blurted out.

I instantly froze. I was so dumb. What am I doing !? You dont fall in love Kylie ! Snap out of it.

"Get the fuck off me !" I yelled kicking him in the dick making him fall on me.

I held the expression of disgust as I pushed his heavy body of me. I quickly stood up and watched as he held his dick in pain.

"I'm leaving and when I come back you better be fucken gone !" I yelled grabbing a white dress from my closet. I needed to go out for a drink I thought to myself as I grabbed a tan pair of heels.

"Kylie I'm sorry. I needed you to know so you wouldn't regret having sex with me when I told you tomorrow. " He pleaded still on the floor.

"Just stay out of my life." I said before walking out my room and out the house.

I pulled out my phone as the wind flowed through my hair.

"Hello ?" His voice poured out the phone.

"Let's meet up baby."