five

| Kylie's P.O.V |

It was night time and Kenndell told me to get dressed because we were gonna go some place and 'hangout'.

I walked downstairs dressed in booty shorts and a tank top.

I scanned the livingroom and didn't see Kenndell but my mom.

"Where's Ken?"

She didn't look away from her book as she responded plainly.

"Outside waiting for you."

It hurts to know what im doing is hurting her. But if I don't, I'd get hurt.

I nodded and walked out the house and saw Kenndell sitting in her car. I walked towards it and hopped in.

"Finally lets go."

And with that she drove away from the house and to wherever she thought of going.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I followed Kenndell into an arcade?

My eyes scan over the room and spotted a bunch of people playing games and having fun.

"Come on."

My head snapped towards Kenndell as she walked upstairs to the second floor.

I smiled and followed her and saw the top floor had a pool table and basketball games.

It was nice to hang with Ken. She helped make me happy.

"Hey Kenndell, and Kylie."

I turned my head towards the sound of his voice.

Justin.

Why is he here? Is this a setup? Kenndell!

"What the fuck Kenndell! Why is he here?" I whispered yelled as she held a smile and walked towards him with me following behind, beyond pissed.

If she was trying to make me fall for him again it ain't gonna happen. I mean he is hot, so maybe I'd just have sex with him then leave.

He hugged Kenndell then looked at me.

I turned my head away from his gaze when my eyes landed on him.

There he sat. He was sitting with a girl. He sat there with a smiled on his face as he and the girl talked. Anger boiled in me. He did this to me!

I didn't know how to react. I only have sex or drink to get rid of my feeling. And right now there wasn't any drinks.

He turned and his gaze landed on me. He had a looked that seemed shocked.

He didn't deserve me right? Maybe some did but certainly not him. I need revenge.

I turned towards Justin.

"Can I get a kiss?"

He seemed shock but I turned my cheek and he leaned in I turned making his lips land on mine.

I kissed him. I kissed him roughly as he did the same after a few seconds. I didn't feel love more like lust. I just wanted Sean to see.

I broke away from the kiss and saw Kenndell with her mouth open and Justin staring at me with shock.