three

| Kenndell's P.O.V |

I sighed. I wanted to help her but she didn't let anyone in. She thinks she knows herself well but she doesn't.

I walked back into the livingroom to see Justin and mom waiting. They both stared at me for an answer.

I shook my head. "She doesn't want to hear it."

I sat on the couch. Why wouldn't she let me help? Im her older sister. I know I can't reverse time and prevent her heart break but if she'd let me I'd pick up the broken pieces and patch them together.

"How did this happened?"

I turned towards Justin.

Kylie wouldn't want me to tell her story for her and I know that. She'd have to tell him herself.

I shook my head. " You'll have to ask her. If she wants you to know, you will."

Then it hit me. Kylie used to have a crush on Justin. What if he was the key. The key to help fix Kylie.

The answer was infront of me the whole time. It was him.

Justin could mend her broken heart.

"Justin?"

                     ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

| Kylie's P.O.V |

"Sorry about last night, I lost track of you."

I laughed. "Its fine Miley. So are we going out tonight?"

I had been on the phone with Miley since I got out of the shower. Miley is a friend anyone would want to have. She was fun and wasn't a mood killer unlike my sister ; Kenndell.

"Yeah. Chris Brown is having a huge party and w-"

My head snapped towards the door where I had hear a knock.

I rolled my eyes.

"So when should we meet?" I asked.

Chris Brown was fine. I wouldn't want to miss this party.

"Well it depends wh-"

Knock.

"Hold on, someones knocking on my door." I said to Miley before getting up snd unlocking my door, revealing Justin.

"Did my mother sent you?"

I shifted my weight to my right leg, while crossing my arms with my phone it my right hands grip.

He opened his mouth about to say something when I cut him off.

"Wait don't tell me it was, Kenndell." I raised my eyebrows.

He stood quite.

I thought so.

I rolled my eyes, putting the phone back up to my ear.

"Hey uhm i'll call you later......Bye."

I threw my phone on the bed and focused back on the boy named Justin who stood infront of my bedroom door, staring at me intensely.

"So, what are you here for?"

He shrugged."Can we talk?"

She really thinks im stupid? I know what Kenndells up to. Shes using the past against me, but guess what Kenndell? I don't have a crush on him anymore!

"Kenndell its not working!" I yelled loud enough for her to be able to hear.

I gave Justin a fake smile before slamming the door on his face, locking it.

I went to laid down and soon I feel asleep from boredom.