one

| Third P.O.V |

Kylie sat her room pounding down her beer as she stared out her widow.

"Hes coming back...." Kylie whispered, not believing the words even if she had said them out loud to herself.

Hundreds of thoughts and emotions were going through her mind at this moment.

She didn't know what to think when her mother had delivered the news that her old friend ; Justin Bieber is coming back.

She knew deep down she used to like Justin, but she'd never admit it to herself or anyone.

Justin had left two years ago and never contacted her over the years. After he left she dated a boy named Sean. She put everything and every part of her into their relationship. But in the end he was just another boy, like all the others he became a cheater.

He slept with another because something possessed him to do so. Was it because he didn't love her enough? Was it because she wasn't enough?

No one, not even she knew the answer to those questions, only Sean did.

After Kylie's and Sean's break up Kylie, something in her changed. She didn't dare trust another boy with her heart.

She told herself ; Party Girls Don't Get Hurt

She didn't want love, she wanted fun. She didn't like making 'love', she liked having sex. She didn't like relationships, she liked one night-stands.

One break up changed a warm heart into a coldheart.

A lover into a party girl.

A girlfriend into a sex buddie.

A woman into a girl.