New Information

This is a longer chapter with more Delena. Hope you like!

3rd person POV:

We could've had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside your hands
And you played it
To the beat
We could've had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside your hands
But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat

The song blared through the alarm clock speakers. Elena shot up like a rocket and started dancing. She went through her clothes until she found her favorite white tank-top , leather jacket and black jeans. She searched through her shoes but she couldn't find her black boots that she absolutely loved. She went downstairs barefoot and asked if there were anymore boxes. "Go outside and check the car" Grayson said.

She opened the door and stood frozen in the doorway before finally speaking up, "Dad, I think you should come see this!" Grayson made his way through the house and stopped frozen once he saw the awful sight outside. During the storm last night, a tree had apparently fallen and crushed their car.

"No! No, no, no, no, no! No! No! No!" Grayson yelled. By then Miranda and Jeremy had walked to the front door and saw the car. "How are we supposed to get to school?!" Jeremy yelled. "How are we supposed to get anywhere?!" Grayson roared.

"My boots," Elena whimpered.

"What boots?" Miranda asked.

"My favorite black, knee-high boots." Elena answered.

"'Lena, those are in my closet."

"Oh, yay!" Elena squealed and ran upstairs.

(I thought adding the boots thing would make it funnier)

Damon's POV:

"Stefan it's time to go!" I yelled upstairs. He found his keys last night but his car battery died and Caroline's car ran out of gas. So I'm stuck taking Mr. Bunny-eater and Vampire Barbie to the gas station to fill Blondie's car.

What is taking them so long?

I walked up the stairs into Stefan's bedroom and saw Blondie on the bed drinking a blood bag. And I realized that I hadn't fed in two days and I was starving!

Just then, Steffy jumps through the window eating a bunny. When he finished he threw it out the window leaving Caroline looking horrified.

"Time to go! Now!" Damon yelled.

They both jumped and wiped the blood off of their mouths. I told them that I was going down to the basement to get a blood bag and that they needed to get in the car. I took the keys so they wouldn't drive away leaving me without a ride to school. I finished the blood bag, wiped off all of the blood on my lips and walked out the door.

I heard yelling from next door. I still wasn't used to having neighbors.

I turned my head to see Grayson yelling at Elena. I start to walk over there when I noticed something wrong.

My eyes widened. Their car was smashed by a fallen tree then I remembered the terrible storm last night. How did I not see that? "Do y'all need a ride?" I asked. Then turned my head to look at Elena. She had tears streaming down her cheeks. It broke my heart to see her like that. What? I'm not supposed to feel like this I'm the bad brother! But I couldn't help but feel that way, she looked hurt. I wanted to kill whoever made her feel like that. Why was I feeling like this?