Chapter 8- A Kiss Begins With Nervousness

(I felt awkward writing Pete's POV. I talked about myself...whoops!😅)

[Pete's POV]

I was kissing Julia's lips. They tasted sweet and I couldn't get enough of them. She kissed me. Earlier when she moved away from me, I thought she wasn't going to. She planned to kiss me, I guess. I kept kissing her and I didn't want to stop. I guess this was the reason why she called me Petey. But, I liked it. She was beautiful to me. I wanted her to be mine, my girlfriend. I liked her, but did she like me? I mean, she probably does since she's been kissing me for like, two...three minutes now.

She pulled away and smiled at me.

"I called you Petey, cause...I uh...I like you, Pete."she told me.

I smiled. "You do?"

No one ever loved me or liked me. Never. Only my parents until they told me to live alone after I became emo. They hated me dressing in dark clothing everyday, wearing eyeliner, and wearing eyeshadow. They hated how they would buy me eyeshadow and eyeliner at store. They didn't like the thought of it. They hated me wearing make up and changing my guy image to a dark image, wearing dark things all the time.

Julia took me in as I was. She didn't care if I was emo.

"I do like you! You're...you're handsome to me..."she said.

I began to blush and I looked at her.

"I like you too!"I told her.

She smiled at me and I couldn't help it, I kissed her, but this time, rough. I soon kissed her aggressively, wanting her. Was I pushing it too far? I didn't care, she kept kissing me. I soon heard voices come out from where the party was.

I pulled away from our aggressive kissing. People looked at us and they awed.

"Oh look whose out here getting it!"one guy said.

They guy was familiar, in a good way. He was one the guy me and Julia were playing against in corn hole. I think his name was Brendon... I saw his girlfriend and some other people with him.

Julia got up quickly as they looked at us.

"Julia, you're usually not like this girl!"Brendon's girlfriend said to her.

Julia giggled shyly them and they soon walked away.

Julia grabbed the drinks and handed one to me. She then walked away from me.

"Julia?"I said.

"I'm sorry I have to...I have to be alone..."She said.

She walked down the hallway. Did I do some thing wrong? Did I push it too far? Did I embarrass her cause I was emo? These questions replayed in my mind. Oh, I wanted to forget them and hold Julia again in my arms. She made me feel...wanted.

[Julia's POV]

I walked down the hallway, going to me and Anna's dorm. I enjoyed my time with Pete, but people seeing us kiss, it felt uncomfortable and I had to leave. I didn't want them to see us kiss. I wasn't embarrassed because Pete was emo. It had nothing to do with him being emo.

As I made it to the dorm room, I opened the door and saw Anna and Patrick, kissing on the bed. They looked at me and Patrick and got up.

"Sorry!"I said. "But Anna we need to talk!"

Patrick looked at Anna and he turned ruby red.

"I uh, I'll leave you two alone to talk..."he said.

He got up and walked out. I closed the door behind him and I stayed pacing the room.

"You interrupted us! What is it?"Anna said, mad.

"I was kissing, well, making out with Pete in the hallway and people came out! They saw us!"I told her.

She looked at me like I was being paranoid. I was.

"And why is that bad?"she asked.

"You don't remember?"I asked.

She shook her head. I paced the room, I didn't want anyone who saw us to tell anyone...

"Remember? My dad teaches world history! Everyone I saw in that hallway is in my dad's class! If they tell him, I'll get in big trouble! My dad doesn't like me dating any guys and making out with them! He's going to kill me if they tell him!"

Anna got up from her bed and walked towards me.

"Look, they are good friends of ours. They know your dad! They know he doesn't allow you to, and they'll keep what they saw a secret from him."Anna said.

I hugged her. "Thanks!"

She pulled away and smiled. "You're welcome!"she replied.

[Time Skip]

I was in my bed, thinking about Pete while Anna was fast asleep. It was 1 am and Pete was on my mind. I missed his lips and I felt bad I left him there and ran off. I touched my lips and closed my eyes, thinking of his lips on mine. The way his lips were on mine, the way they moved when he kissed me, the way his lips tasted. The taste of his lips were still on mine and I licked my lips, tasting cherry. I smiled remembering the feeling of his lips on mine. I wanted them on mine again...

Just as I closed my eyes, I heard a knock on the door.

"Dang it!"I whispered.

I looked over at Anna in her bed. She was sleeping, not knowing there was a knock at the door. I slowly got up, not wanting to get out of my warm bed. I slowly walked over to the door and had my head in the door. I didn't want to answer the door. I was tired and wanted to be left alone for the night. But something told me to open the door, so I did.

Someone stood there, in red basketball shorts and no shirt. I looked at the hair, messy, like they just woke up. The eyes got me when I looked into them. It was Pete.

"Pete!"I whispered happily. I hugged him and he hugged me.

"I came to see if you were okay! You ran off. You alright?"he asked.

I let go of him and had his face in between my hands.

"I'm okay now, you're here!"I said.

He smiled at me and I leaned towards him and kissed the lips I've been missing. Ah, it was good to have them back on mine again!💏
_________________________________
Aww!❤️Next chapter will be tomorrow! Love you all!❤️