Chapter 29- Give Me Some Of Your Pretty Love

[Pete's POV]

Julia and I were cuddling on the couch together. She laid on top of me, her back on my stomach. I had my arms around her, making sure she knew I was going to protect her. She was asleep in my arms and I kissed her forehead.

"Always know that I love you, okay? I love you with all my heart, baby!"I spoke.

Her head turned around. She had her eyes closed. They soon opened and she smiled.

"And I love you with all my heart, Petey!"she said.

I soon felt her lips on mine. She kissed me passionately. She moved her body off of mine and took one of her hands and stuck it underneath my shirt, gently scratching my stomach. I laughed, but it did feel good.

"What are you doing?"I asked her.

She smiled at me. "Making you relax, just enjoy the moment..."she said.

She kissed me again while scratching lightly. I breathed out as I enjoyed it. She knew I liked it, but I wanted more.

"Why don't we go in your dorm..."I Said whispering in her ear.

She looked at me with a smile. "I'd love love that!"

I grabbed her and we both got off the couch. I lifted her up, carrying her in my arms. She laughed.

"What are you doing, Pete?"she asked while laughing.

I started to run with her in my arms.

"Taking you to your dorm. You want love, right?"I asked.

She looked into my eyes. "Yes!"

We soon got to her dorm and I opened it up, not knowing it was unlocked.

"Anna?"Julia said.

We didn't hear anyone. I walked in, still carrying her. I closed the door and was about to turn on the light, but Julia pulled my hand away.

"Keep it off."she said.

I could kind of see her smile, which made me smile and I walked over to her bed. I sat down on her bed and kissed her. She kissed me hard and passionate. The taste of her lips made me want to kiss her even more.

"I. Love. You. Pete."Julia said between kisses.

"I love you too,"I replied.

I pulled away and let her go. I laid her in her bed. I hovered over her and she smiled at me. She took her hands and ran them through my jet black hair. I felt her nails as she ran her fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes as she messed with it.

"Kiss me..."I heard her say.

I smiled and smashed my lips on hers. I felt love go through my body. It ran through my veins and told my heart she was the one for me. I felt her smile as kissed. Julia moved her hands from my hair to the bottom of my shirt. She lifted it up. I guess she wanted me to take it off. So, pulled away and lifted up my shirt and took it off. I soon felt the cold air touch my skin. Still hovering over Julia, she put her hands on my back and scratched lightly. She kissed me, not letting me pull away, not letting anything separate our lips.

The light from the moon shined through the window, letting me see Julia's face. There she was, she was smiling. As I kissed her I lifted up her shirt, feeling a tank top underneath. I soon lifted up both. I heard her giggled and pulled away from our kiss. She helped me take off both and I soon saw her bare chest as she wore her bra. She smiled at me while staring at my tattoo on my chest. She moved her hands to that tattoo and rubbed it, from the front to the back of my neck.

I couldn't help it but I wanted to kiss her neck. I soon moved my head to the side of her neck and kissed it over and over. I felt her breathe out and she put her hands on my back. She moved her hands up and down as she scratched it, gently.

"Baby..."I heard her say.

I pulled away and kissed her.

"Yes?"I asked her.

I stared at her. We letting our bodies touch, sharing each other's warmth and company.

"Don't leave me. Don't let me go,"she said.

I shook my head. "I won't leave you. I won't let you go. I'll be here by your side, baby. When I say I love you with all my heart, I mean it. There's no one else I rather be with!"I told her.

Everything I said was true. I didn't want to leave her. I didn't want to love anyone else. She took me in when no one else wold. She loved me when no one else would. She loves me for who I am. Julia was the one I needed. I didn't want to hurt her. I don't want the past we had together ruin us. Nothing is going to separate us. Our love is strong. It will stay strong through the hurricane.

I moved my body and laid next to her, but she soon moved in top of me, laying her body on me.

"You're the most wonderful guy I've ever met, Petey. I wouldn't want anyone else. Your sweet words, your beautiful voice, your adorable smile, and amazing personality, it's all I want. This might sound funny, but I want to be with you for a long time. Maybe our whole lives, Pete!"

I looked at her with smile. "And I'll do anything to make that come true, Julia."

She smiled at me. This might sound like I'm taking this too far but I want to be with her forever, till we get old, have children, and our children have children. I want to be by her side as long as we can remember. I want to give her everything. I want to be her everything. She was the one I wanted to be with. I didn't want anyone else.

"Again, I love you!"she said.

"I love you too, a lot!"I replied.

We both got off her bed. She pulled down the sheets and she got back in. She moved over and patted the spot next to her for me to lay by her. I soon laid by her. Julia moved close to me to where I could feel her whole body against mine. I wrapped my arms around her, cuddling. She buried her head into my chest as she pulled the covers over us. This felt right. This felt wonderful. Butterflies flew in my stomach and I didn't want this moment to end. Julia pulled her arms around me and held tight. I felt her hands scratch my back, leaving me enjoy the time we had. I kissed the top of her head as we cuddled.

"Can we stay like this?"she asked me.

"Of course. I'll keep you in my arms. And I won't let you go..."
__________________________________
I didn't want to write anything nasty cause I'm not like that! Sorry if you thought I was! But, to me, I don't think I should write anything deeper than what I'm writing now about them being alone together. Okay? But I hope you liked it! I'll be going to bed so, goodnight!💖😴