Chapter 43- Don't Let Band Get In The Way Of Our Love

*A Month Later*

[Julia's POV]

"Alright, let's try this one more time! Are you ready girls?"Mr. Clarkson told me, Maddy, and Anna.

We all nodded. A month later and everyone knew us! Our faces on posters, our single Your Love Has Been All Around is on the radio, people asking for autographs every now and then. We loved it, not being famous with the publicity, but being famous to show people that this is who wanted to be and this is what we did when we achieved our goal!

"Alright, from the top! One more time!"he said.

We were shooting our music video for Your Love Has Been All Around. As the lyrics say "Grabbing and shaking the knife, as I watch you pass through the night," all of us were shooting our music video in a town. It was dark because the lyrics say through the night, so that's what we did. Maddy, Anna, and I were behind a bin having a fake knife in our hands, as we see a guy pass by through the night, which is for the video. For the video, we were all exes about a guy who shared his love with all of us and was an abuser. We were trying to make a plan to try to capture him and make him pay for what he did to us.

"And...action!"Mr. Clarkson yelled.

We stood behind the bin, licking the knives as the camera was on us. We were wearing black ski masks and dark clothing. As the camera passed me and Anna, Maddy began to mouth the lyrics as she heard our song play in the background. The camera came to her and she pretending to sing it for the video. Our time to run after the guy was coming up after Maddy pretending to sharpen her knife. Then after she did, we ran as the camera rolled on us. As we ran, Anna accidentally bumped into me, dropping her knife.

"Cut!"Mr. Clarkson yelled.

We all stopped running and Anna bent down to grab her fake knife.

"So sorry Clarkson!"she said.

"It's alright! You girls just take a five minute break inside and go get yourselves some water!"he told us.

After that, all three of us took off the masks and walked inside a little restaurant that gave us some water for free. The guy who gave us our waters looked at me and smiled.

"You wouldn't happen to have a boyfriend do you?"he said.

I looked at Anna as she laughed. I looked back at the guy.

"I'm flattered! But, I have a sweet loving angel for a boyfriend already. I'm sorry!"I told him.

He nodded sadly.

"But..."I said. I moved Maddy towards him. "But she's single!"

He looked at her with a smile. He took her hand and kissed it.

"Hi. I'm Dean!"he said.

I watched as Maddy blushed.

"I'm Maddy!"she replied.

Me and Anna both turned around smiling, leaving Dean and Maddy to talk. Anna looked at me.

"They would make a cute couple! How do you do this?"she said.

I pretended to cough and wipe my shoulder.

"Well, I'm just amazing like that!"Anna laughed.

She gave me a fist bump and we both say down at a table while Maddy and Dean talked.

"I hope they hit it off!"Anna said.

I nodded, agreeing with her.

"Me too!"