Chapter 51- It Was Just A Mistake

[Anna's POV]

I heard my my phone vibrating as my alarm went off. I tossed back in forth in Patrick's bed. Once the vibrating began to bother me, I picked up my phone and turned it off. I looked around the room and tried to get up. I fell back in the bed as I felt a painful feeling in my stomach. I groaned and remembered Patrick hit me. I slowly got up as I felt pain. When I got up, I walked towards the door. I opened it and saw Patrick. My heart felt like it dropped out my body. What was he going to do?

"Anna..."I heard from him.

I walked away from the door.

"Anna, please!"he said.

"No, you hit me! I-I can't forgive you!"I said.

"But I'm forgiving you! Anna, I knew yours was a mistake and mine was too!"he replied.

I turned around and looked at Patrick.

"Y-you said you wouldn't hurt me..."

"And you said you only loved me!"he said.

"I do love you! Only you, Patrick!"I screamed.

I began to cry, realizing we were fighting.

"Then why did you kiss that guy?"Patrick asked.

I looked at him. "You don't know, do you?

I shook my head. "Patrick, I was drunk, I had no idea I kissed him till Julia said something."

"Because you were too busy smooching with another guy!"Patrick screamed.

"But did Like it, Patrick? No! Those lips weren't yours. That guy wasn't you! My heart was broken once I found out what I was doing. And I thought I was going to loose you when Julia said she was going to tell you!"

"You just might loose me, Anna! You're stupid idiotic self had to be drunk and kiss him!"Patrick yelled.

I shook my head as I cried.

"You don't mean that! Patrick say you don't mean that..."

"Anna, you kissed someone else. And that someone else wasn't me!"Patrick told me.

"Patrick, I'm sorry!"he shook his head.

"Are you? Cause to me, it doesn't seem like it."He began to tear up.

Patrick sighed. I looked at him as we both cried.

"Patrick, I don't want to loose you, not again."

He looked at me. "And I don't want to loose you again either. But why did you do it?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, but I hated it."

Patrick came up to me and hugged me.

"No, let go. I'm not worth it anymore. I don't deserve you since I kissed someone else."I told him.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"No. I'm the one who shouldn't deserve you. I hit you! I-I kicked you! Baby, I'm so sorry! I just didn't know what to do! I can't see you with anyone else but me. I just..."

I cut him off by bringing my lips to to his. I kissed him passionately and pulled away.

"Patrick, I'm sorry!"he shook his head. "I am. I-it was my drunkenness and I shouldn't have done it."

He kissed me again. "It's okay. People make mistakes. And know, I'm forgiving you."

"Patrick, you don't have to. I'm the one who did it, not knowing what the heck I was doing and-"he cut me off by putting his lips on mine.

I pulled away and looked at him with a smile. "Just shut me up more often!"

He chuckled. His eyes sparkled and made me melt.

"I can't loose you..."Patrick said. "That's why I forgive you."

"And I can't loose you either, baby. And I forgive you too. Promise you won't hurt me again?"Patrick looked into my eyes.

"I promise, baby. No more fights. No more heart break, none of that."Patrick said.

I grabbed his hands and held them.

"I forgive you..."I said.

He kissed my forehead. "And I forgive you."

"Now, let's get something to eat. I'm starving!"I said.

Patrick chuckled and I ran outside the dorm, with Patrick's hand in mine.
__________________________________
Short, but I wanted to post again before I go to bed. Plus, I'll be busy tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be updating, maybe tomorrow, not sure. But love you! Night!😴💋