Chapter 22- Romantic Movie, Romantic Love

[Julia's POV]

I was in our living room, sitting on the couch me and Pete were laying on the other day. I was waiting for Pete. We were going to go to the movies together and see Fifty Shades Of Gray. (picked a random movie, I haven't even seen it yet😂) As I waited, I looked around and saw couples cuddling, kissing, and laughing. I looked at them and imagined me and Pete. What if we stayed together? What if we stayed forever? I wanted be with him as long as God let us, but I won't let my doubts get in the way.

As I thought about me and Pete, I felt arms wrap around me. Soft arms with tattoos hugged me and they felt like home. I smiled and giggled.

"How's my princess?"I heard Pete ask.

"Princess?"I asked.

"Yeah, you're my princess. Plus, you look like one in that beautiful dress!"Pete said.

I felt his arms let go and he soon walked around the couch and sat down next to me.

"So, how's my princess?"he asked me again.

I pressed my lips against his and smiled.

"I'm good, and my prince?"

He looked into my eyes. "Good now that my princess knows what I am!"he said.

I giggled. He looked amazing, gorgeous, and everything I loved. He got up and grabbed my hand.

"Come on my princess, let's go see the movie..."Pete said.

I got up and held his hand back. We walked down the hall together. People stared at us, rolling their eyes, making ugly faces. I looked back at them.

"What? What's so wrong?"I asked.

One girl came in front of us and stared at Pete.

"Girl, you can do better! Dump this lame emo! Look at you! You're all dressed nice, your hair and make up is perfect, then there's your boyfriend! He's dressed in a ugly polo and everything!"she said.

"No, I'm not dumping him. I love him! You may think I can do better but he's what I want! He's my everything and you can't change that!"I told her.

I grabbed my other hand and pushed her out of the way.

"Come on, Pete, let's leave..."I told Pete.

We soon made it to his car and I was mad at that girl.

"Are you okay?"Pete asked.

"I'm just tired of people saying I can do better and people calling you names. Can't they see I love you? I love you for you baby and that's all that matters to me!"I told Pete.

I cupped his face in my hands. "I love you, okay? I want to scream I love you from the top of my lungs but I'm afraid someone else will hear me and judge!"

He shook his head. "Just say it. Ignore what they say!"

I looked around and saw people walking. That's when I screamed it.

"I love you, Pete!"I yelled.

People looked at me and made ugly faces. I looked back at Pete and smiled.

"I do love you!"I whispered.

"I love you too, Julia!"he said.

He pressed his lips against mine. I felt him smile as he kissed me. I'm happy I ignored what people said about Pete. He wasn't a bad guy. He would never hurt anyone!

[Time Skip]

The movie played. It was good so far. Pete and I were sharing a coke and a large popcorn. As I reached my hand into the bucket of popcorn, I felt a hand touch the same piece of popcorn I was trying to grab. I looked up and saw Pete staring at me.

"If you want it, you gotta kiss me!"I told him.

"Oh yeah!"he said.

He leaned towards me and his lips were on mine. Ah, I felt love again. Butterflies flew in my stomach. Sparks flew in my mind. Love ran through my veins. Kissing him was as drug, it was my favorite. I felt him smile and pull away.

"Here..."I said.

I gave him the popcorn and he smiled at me. He took it from me and ate it. I leaned my head in his shoulder and let love happen as we sat together...alone at the top of the theater room.

Loving, kissing, cuddling, embracing, and sharing glances is what we did as the movie played.

"You know, you mean a lot to me, baby..."Pete said.

I grabbed his hand and stared at him. His eyes sparkled as they met mine. I winked at him and he blushed.

"And you mean a lot to me too, my handsome prince!"I said.

He blushed and turned away. I took my hands and pulled his face to face mine.

"You are handsome. Don't deny it, baby."I told him.

"How do I know I am? I'm just a lame emo. Why can't you see that?"he said.

"Don't listen to them! You're not a lame emo! You are handsome Pete, in anyway possible! You have a heart made of gold! You're a sweet loving guy who stole my heart! Don't listen to their dirty mean words! They are wrong and they are just trying to get in your head. Listen to me when I say I love you! Because I love you for who you are. I don't need people telling me you aren't good enough for me. You are what I have been waiting for, for my life! And if they can't see how good of a guy you are, them screw them! That's their problem, not mine. Baby, you're mine, you're handsome, you're everything I ever wanted! Don't let someone tell you you're not what I want! Their words are wrong! Listen to mine. And know, I won't believe a word they say, Pete! I love you and that's all that matters to me!"

He kissed me. "Thank you, baby. And I love you too and that's all that matters to me. I love no one else but you!"he said.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him in my arms. There was no other place  I rather be right now!
__________________________________
Aww how sweet are they?! Next chapter coming soon!💖