3. "i'll take that as a yes".

My hands couldn't stop shaking as I buttoned up the top button of my white blouse. I looked at my reflection in my floor length mirror. I had dressed myself in a long sleeved white blouse with a high collar, a black blazer, a black mid thigh length skirt and black knee high socks. It seemed like an appropriate outfit for a party, in my opinion anyways. I scanned my flustered face in the mirror, covered with a slight bit of foundation and some mascara around my light blue eyes; more than the amount of makeup that i usually wore. My tousled brown hair was pulled up into a high ponytail.

Nerves were flooding through my body and my stomach was drowning in butterflies. I had never even been to a party before, nonetheless a party with a college guy. I suddenly stopped, thinking for a moment. Was Andy even in college?? I had never seen him around campus before. He looked around my age though... Oh gosh, I didn't even know his age! I was going to a party with someone who I hardly even knew!

Thousands of panicked thoughts coursed through my mind. I didn't even know this guy. He was driving me to a party full of people that I didn't know in a place I'd never been to.

What had I gotten myself into?

My thoughts were interupted by a knock at my door.

Every nerve in my body screamed not to answer it.

But that would be rude, wouldn't it? I didn't want to be rude.

Shakily, I stood up, my knees quivering like Jell-O as I walked to the door, swinging it open.

And as soon as I saw those bright blue eyes, everything felt okay.

He looked dashing, handsome, sexy even. With a white button up dress shirt underneath a black leather jacket, along with skinny jeans and combat boots, he mixed classic and charming with badass and sexy.

My thoughts were interrupted as Andy snickered.

"Care to pick your jaw up off the floor?" He remarked sarcastically, and I realized that my mouth had, in fact, been open in shock.

I gave him a slight glare, shutting my mouth and crossing my arms.

Andy smirked, gesturing to himself, "So I'm guessing you like?"

I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore the blush rising to my cheeks.

"Not my type of outfit, certainly. But it is definitely classier than what you were wearing when we met."

Andy laughed softly, "I'll take that as a compliment."

He paused a moment, biting his lip as his gaze lingered up my body. I tried to ignore the shiver up my spine. He smirked, reaching forward and grabbing my hands, lightly pulling me against him. He knelt his head down, his lips ghosting over my earlobe.

"You look fucking sexy, Arabella." Andy purred in my ear.

My heartbeat raced and my face flushed as I quickly pulled away from him.

"Quit it."

"Quit what?" Andy smirked innocently.

"You know.... Saying things like that."

"You mean stop telling you the truth?"

I bit my lip.

"Just stop flirting with me."

"Judging by the blush on your cheeks, I don't think you really object, sweetheart."

I swallowed thickly, putting a hand to my cheek and feeling how warm it was. Frustrated, I huffed and crossed my arms.

"You're nothing but trouble, Andy Biersack. You want to do sinful things with me and I know it. And although you might be attractive, I will not let you do those sinful things with me."

Andy laughed softly, "Sweetheart, if you're referring to sex as a sinful thing, you've obviously never experienced how mindblowingly amazing it is."

"Well, unlike some people, I'm saving myself so I'll be pure for marriage." I shot back. Andy rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He paused a moment before looking back at me and smirking, "Did you say I was attractive?"

I swallowed thickly, "Can we just leave and get this party over with?"

Andy laughed softly, beginning to walk out and gesturing for me to follow.

"I'll take that as a yes."

~~~~

ITS BEEN 700 YEARS I AM SO SORRY

I STARTED SCHOOL AND I'VE HAD THEATRE, GUITAR, VOCAL AND HOMEWORK SO I'VE BARELY HAD ANY TIME TO WRITE

PLUS I'VE GOTTA MAKE TIME FOR MY FRIENDS AND MY BOYFRIEND AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND IM SO SORRY IF UPDATES CONTINUE TO BE SLOW

ILYSM

~BRETTON