We Met

- Chapter 1 -

"Sunako, Ruka wake up I" said , or will be late for school. Sakura went to the bathroom and flat iron her hair. Ruka got up and said " ok ok I'm up ", but Sunako was still knock out on the bed. After I was done flat ironing my hair I went into the bed room. she still sleep," Sunako wake up" . Sunako mumble under her breath "in a minute, just 5 more minutes. I look at Ruka telling her to help me wake her up. Ruka went on the side of her bed and whisper. Sunako their spicy food waiting for you in the kitchen. Sunako jump up and ran to the kitchen. "Hey their no spicy food in here". Gotcha Ruka said. "Very funny" Sunako standing in the front of us with a mad expression.  Well, since your up ,you mine as well get dress we have to leave in a hour. After everybody was dress we lock the door and started walking to school. We stop at a donut shop and got us some donuts first . Sunako, Ruka they stop and look at me. Let's take a shortcut. Ruka said why, "because I don't want to walk the long way that why Sakura said". Sakura told them to just follow me. We took a few turns and we ended up cutting though the park which was actually great because our school was 1 block away from the park. We walk through the park and we heard foot stumping sounds. We look towards the basket ball court and saw 3 handsome guys playing basketball. Wow their really cool Sunako said very cool. We look at Sunako and saw that she had a I'm in love expression on her face. Sunako,!Ruka said. Which one are you looking at. The one with the black hair. In that moment," We finally realize that they were wearing a Fumizuka Otoga high school uniform . That's the school we go to. Oh so they go to our school still looking love struck in the face.  Ruka look at the clock Oh no we have to go guys. We then ran to the school hoping we don't be late.  The bell rang, right when we was running to homeroom, crap were late. Our homeroom teacher gave us a detention slip. Oh man we got detention. We went to our seat with a sad look on our faces. The teacher then told us that tomorrow they will be posting the rooms on a billboard in the court yard of what classes your going to be in this year. Hours went by and the after school bell rang. We headed to the detention room. We took our seats. 5 minutes pass and I'm so board Sunako said. Just then the door open and the guys from the basketball court came in. They took a good look at us. The detention teacher was yelling at them, but the boy with the blonde hair keep looking at me. The teacher told them to take their seat. They walk past us except the blonde dude. He stood right in front of me and stared at me. Ummm, can I help you I said. No their nothing a girl like you can do for me. I got mad what did you say. That's a cute expression your making my little slave. Little slave is he serious. My name is Takumi Usui young lady and what yours. I would never tell my name to likes of you. He then stare at me , Oh really he grab me and said " if you don't tell me your name I'll steal your first kiss from you. I-I-I never. His face drew closer and closer. I started to blush O-O-Ok my name is S-Sakura! Sakura Hikaru. Takumi let go me , that's better. He sat in front of me. Ruka and Sunako was like OMG what just happen, and I'm just stuck here with a dumb look on my face. Soon detention was over the teacher told us to get out. We left!, well that's a rude person Ruka said. Sunako and I laugh  I wonder if she even had friends. Just then Takumi came up and said I'll see you tomorrow and gently kiss my earlobes. I blush. When we got outside I said their must be something wrong with him. The girls agreed with me. We got to the apartment and we went to sleep.