Fire Fire Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-  Chapter 2 -

We woke up ate our breakfest and headed to school. We just decided to take the long way because Sakura didn't want to see Takumi face when we pass the basketball court. We got to school and went into the court yard. We look to see what class we were going to be in. Guys we are in class 2B Sunako said. Cool! Then we felt three shadow hover over us. Looks like we in the same class my slave. I turn around and I saw Takumi Usui with a annoying look on his face. Let's go girl I cant be seen with a delinquent like Takumi. We left, I look back to see the look on his face, but he had a smile on his face. When we got into our class we took a seat in the second to last row where the window was. Then the boys came in and all the girls were screaming and flirting with them. They all sat behind us. I was mad. Ruka and Sunako could tell I was about to explode. I told them not to worry I got this. I had to stay calm and ignore them that's all I can do is ignore them. The bell rang and we went to the park too catch some fresh air and relive our childhood memories. Ruka Sunako said " remember when you fell off the swing because you wanted to try a new trick. Ruka blush " hey don't bring that up its embarrassing. We laugh. After we caught some fresh air we went to Karaoke Joki. We sang all the way till night time. Just then Ruka remember something. Oh no, what is it Sakura said. We have to get home. We took off running we were scared and surprise because Ruka don't like to run for anything in her life. We went to go the apartment. We froze, we saw that are apartment was on fire. Their was the firefighter were their and even other people from our school was their. We were shocked and confused. How did a fire start in our apartment. Sunako and I look at Ruka. Ok Ok I made a mistake and left my flat iron on in the bathroom. Ruka really, Sakura said. I'm sorry I am I forgot. The police came up to us and ask us a few question. After the questioning. We didn't have anywhere to go. Ruka was about to start crying. I'm sorry guys I didn't mean too. Sakura its ok we make mistake. Yea she made a pretty big mistake Sunako said. Sunako, sakura said. What ok I'm sorry its ok. Now we don't have anywhere to go though. Just then, Takumi came up from behind us. Takumi not now cant you see we have problems to deal with. Takumi said with a fern voice," yea and I can resolve your problem. Sunako said, really how so. You live with me in my house. I have six room so you all have your own. We look at each other and look back. Well I don't like guys ,but it all my fault our house burnt down so its ok with me. Sakura still hesitates to accept the offer. Ruka and I look at Sunako. Well we do need a place to stay. I turn around to Takumi. Fine , I will accept the offer. Takumi smiled like he was thrilled that we said yes. Then follow me Takumi said. We saw ourselves getting into a big limo. Takumi are you rich. You can say that Takumi said. Oh wow. We arrive and found ourselves in front of a big house. We went inside. Wow this place is big Sunako said. ok stay here I have to introduce you to my brothers. 5 minutes later they came. Sunako eyes raised and saw the boy with black hair she saw playing at the basketball court two days ago. This is my brother Mori Satoshi. We bowed and said nice to meet you. This is your brother, Ruka and I look at her. Oh no someone in love Sakura said. Plz am not Sunako said with a embarrass expression. And this is my other brother Aida Hiroki. He look at Ruka. What your name Aida said. Ruka he's talking to you. Oh who me umm my name is R-R-Ruka Ayano. Such a beautiful name and you. Sunako Izumi . Nice and everybody this is Sakura Hikaru. Nice to meet you. Guys you better watch out she the  fierce. We all laugh. That not funny. After that Takumi showed us to are room. Wow its big!, this is our room. Get up and come to get Brestfest at 8:00a.m. ok Good night. Good night Takumi said. Well I guess we better get to sleep guys Sunako said. Yea good night guys. Good night.