SKIP DAY

- Chapter 3 -  

It was time to get up. I walk down the hallway and notice a door open. I walk to the door and took a peck inside. Wow this room is really space out. I look to the left of the room and saw somebody come out. I was shock and I ran to Ruka and Sunako rooms. Guys I saw I saw. Saw what Ruka said what did you see. I saw Takumi only In his towel. So you saw his body Ruka said. Yes I did. Did you like the view Sunako said. Shut up Sunako that's not funny. Ruka and Sunako laughing at me. Well their nothing we can do Ruka said. Lets just go eat breakfasts. Are you crazy I cant look him in the face after I saw his body. O come on. Ruka and Sunako pick me up and headed toward the kitchen. We sat at the right side of the table. The boys sat on the other side. It was quiet very quiet and kind of awkward. Then Takumi came in and look straight at my eye. So did you enjoy the view Takumi said with a smile on his face. N-n-no not at all, who would enjoy you not me no never. Oh really then why are you blushing Takumi said. No reason. Whatever Takumi said. Why are you guys not dress for school Ruka said. The question you should be asking is why are you girl dress for school Mori said. What do you mean. Well your house burn down and you don't have any normal clothes anymore Mori said. We look at each other. I totally forgot what are we gonna do. Its ok we got you cover Mori said. What do you mean you got us cover Ruka said. We are going to take you lovely ladies shopping today. Today we have to go to school Ruka said. What's wrong my little princess scared you get in trouble. Fine then Ruka said in a angry voice lets go. Aida call the limo. We got in the limo and headed down town. We follow the boys because we never shop downtown before. Sunako always make our clothes ,so we really don't go shopping anywhere. The boys took us to a store called " RockZone". We went in and saw a bunch of clothes that we would wear. Sunako, Ruka, and I storm in the store and grabbed all the clothes we can get. As we were grabbing all the clothes in the store, Ruka stop us and said "guys we cant do this". Why not Sunako said. Because its not our money. Its the boys. Sunako looked at Sakura. Don't worry about how much the stuff cost Mori said. Yea, just get your shopping on Aida said. Are you sure Sakura said. Yes, Takumi said, well then let's go to the dressing room girls. We try on all the clothes. I can hear Ruka singing. La-La-La-La-La-La. Ruka how the clothes. Aida walk in. He look at me. That's a pretty nice bra Aida said. Ahhhhhhhhhhh get out get out you pervert. Alright Alright i'm going Aida said. Sunako and I went to Ruka dressing room. What happen Sakura said. he saw he saw Ruka said. saw what saw what Sunako said. H-he H-he, oh the horror. Earth to Ruka snap out of it. Sakura shook me. What am I going to do Ruka said. I don't know Sakura said. Ruka look at Sunako. Sunako got any ideas. Well, their nothing to do about it. You have to deal with it or see his boxers or something.  Are you crazy Ruka. Yea i'm very crazy Sunako said. Ruka finish getting dress and we headed toward the guys section. Their they are Sakura said. Hey guys. All the guys look toward Ruka who was still blushing about the incident that happen. Ok where we go next . Well let's see Sakura said. Do you guys know a good shoe store for girls. Yea, we do. Well then let's go Sunako said. O-ok. We went to the shoe store called "My Love". Wow the shoes are so beautiful. Ruka went toward the wedges section. Sunako went to the stiletto's section and I went to the Boot heels section. how do we look boys. The boys look at each other and look back. You don't want to know the answer Takumi said. Oh ok we  took off the shoes and went to the cashier. Ruka look at the time. Its 9:00 o' clock Ruka said. I think we have everything we need for today.  Yea we bought our stuff and headed home. Thxs for everything guys we appreciate it. Don't mention it Aida said. I wish we can pay you back for all the nice things you did for us Sunako said. Don't worry you will Takumi said with a evil look on his face. Everybody got silent then we all busted out laughing. We got in the house and put our clothes in our room. Today was a great day girls don't you think. Yea, till Ruka accident happen Sunako said. Shut up, Ruka said. Anyway I wonder what we gonna to do tomorrow. OH yea your right tomorrow is Saturday and I have nothing to do. Will see what happens tomorrow. Yea! your right good night girls Ruka said. Sunako and Sakura said their good night and went to bed.