Send Help

-Allen-

He pulled me down by the collar of my jacket and kissed me, completely leaving me shocked and winded.
That smooth little shit.
My heart began to beat in my chest, quickly picking up speed and fluttering. After a moment, he tilted his head and brought me closer, deepening the kiss. I lost myself in him, this kid I'd known for less than an hour, and I didn't think I wanted to be found. I liked him. A lot.
I adjusted my legs a bit so that they were closer to his, and Oliver didn't miss a beat.
To my complete and utter shock, I felt his hips rise up from the ground and meet mine. He put pressure in between us and the friction felt amazing. I let out a low groan and began to move my hips with his, wanting and needing more from him.
But then he pulled away.
"W-What? What? H-hey what the hell-"
He laughed.
"You look so cute right now!" He chirped.
"I do not look cute I am sexy and you are cute," I said, rolling off of him. "And a tease."
He giggled again. "No no you look absolutely adorable. It's like I've taken a toy away from a puppy, it's so cute!"
I scoffed. "Well that makes you my toy then."
"I could be, for you."
Shit.
"O-oh?" I said, trying not to sound too excited at that thought.
He nodded. "Mhm. You're really cute, and I get lonely. So yes."
I thought about that for a moment, something about it bugging me...
I kept thinking, and then it hit me. Why his words bothered me.
What an interesting turn of events.
He just wants to use me for sex.