Secrets

^^^^^
OK I JUST
THIS PIC NEEDED TO BE SHARED.
YOUR WELCOME.

--Oliver--

•one week later•

I sighed, walking into my first period class, the one I shared with Allen, and took my usual seat by the window.
After my first day at the school, Allen took me to visit his home. He had a car and everything, and his home was small but sweet and had a very nice atmosphere to it. I don't know why he always acts like a "bad boy" type when he doesn't have the tragic home life to match. His mom is sweet and his Dad is very funny and reminds me of Allen himself, actually. The two were well off financially and were good people, so I just came to believe that Allen is a "bad boy" simply because he liked the aesthetic. What a dork.
However, Allen's parents didn't get home until several hours after we got there. I won't go into detail of our activities, but I will say this: Allen is very rough.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Not that I'm complaining. I very much enjoyed that, seeing as most people treat me like a frail little child that will shatter under their fingertips.
But since that day, he had barely spoken to me and whenever I tried to talk to him, he either gave me one word, dismissive answers, or ignored me completely.
I was hurt, he being so nice to me and then dropping me as if I was nothing. I know I shouldn't expect much from him, but there was something about him that drew me to him, and it felt almost like he had left me after years of mutual trust and love, even though I'd only known him less than a day.
It was really starting to bother me so one day, I mustered up enough courage to confront him about it.
Just after class, I followed Allen out (thankful he decided to show up today).
"U-Um Hey Allen!" I called out to his back, trying to sound serious.
No response.
"Allen! Cmon, please talk to me?" I asked.
Still nothing. I saw him run a hand through his hair, obviously stressed.
"Look I know you don't really want to talk to me, and I'm sorry if I did something wrong, but please, just... Say something. Don't I deserve At least an explanation o-or... Or something?"
He stopped walking suddenly, making me run into his back. But before I could apologize, he whipped around, towering over me and staring into my eyes.
"Look, Leave me alone. What we did was one-time thing and I'd rather not hang around you any more, got it?"
I stood there, aghast. My eyes filled with tears and my arms started to shake.
"I-I... I'm s-sorry," I whispered.
"Stop apologizing, you didn't do anything. I just don't... I don't do anything twice,"
"I was just some... T-toy to you?"
How couldn't have been so stupid? He even called me a toy.
"Hey doll," He had said, beautiful eyes and handsome face drawing me in.
I'm so foolish.