Chapter 3- The Test

I want you to show us your flexibility level!", said the mistress, but mispronouncing "flexibility ". We all went down on our splits. Why were we doing this? Was she going to humiliate us like she humiliated Alina? I did my frog, backbend, butterfly, needle, and splits. Not all of these I could do fully, but whatever. Suddenly she told us to stop. We stood up in b+ and arms in demi second. " Show us a variation! Any style and any type!", said the mistress trying way to hard to get the accent right. I shouldn't be saying anything, for I have a Brazilian accent myself... I'm working on it. Some girls did repeated variations. Alina did a really fast variation with a good technique. I did Aurora's Wedding Variation. I love performing princess variations! I feel like an actual princess with a crown and a pink tutu. When it's a princess variation, I really get into it! They remind me of my variation class in Brazil with my friends. Aurora is just my favorite. After I performed it, she aupplauded and motioned her hand pointing right and that's where I headed.
After all of that happened, a girl named Grace said, " Why were we doing all of those things? Is it sort of a test??". The mistress replied, "Well Grace, if you are so curious, I will tell you", she paused noticing she said her "w's" like "v's", " you all passed, but you are in the wait list. So if someone decides not to come, you will replace them. I will pick 5 dancers here to come to the school. This was a test to see who would go." I knew it was too good to be true. I could never make it! I knew who the five lucky girls are: Alina, Grace, Chloe, Nur, Misty. It's them. I will be waiting.As I heades out the door, full of disappointment, I saw the girl who tried to kill me. I found out her name was Beth Cooper. Daughter of major choreographer, Bob Cooper. I hate those kind of people. She found out that I am in the waiting list and said, " Well it seemed like there was no reason to choke you, after all. You should be trying to choke me." She and her friends all giggled. Ughhh!! I gotta calm down now! I probably won't see her again! Only the letter will tell me.