Chapter 4- Home

Once I arrived in Brazil, I was dying to tell all of my friends about my trip! Giulia and Sofia, some of my friends, were waiting for me! They had a sign that said " Nossa bailarina! We are proud! Do Brasil até NYC!". They are soo sweet! We came running so fast, I forgot my luggage on the way! "DANI!! Te amo!!", both of them said screaming while hugging me. I said, "Giu, Sô! Eu amo vocês!". We were saying how much we loved each other! We got into the car and I told them all about my audition and the waiting list. The thing I talked about the most was Alina. I don't really know why! She's a good topic?? We all laughed and cried and hugged... We might be slightly bipolar.
When we arrived home, I jumped on my purple bed and hugged all of my stuffed animals! I was out for a week and was homesick already! How was I gonna live there? Oh yeah, I am not gonna live there. I wasn't even anxious to get the letter, that would arrive next week, anymore. Just forgetting about it is the best thing to do. I told Giu and Sô about everything again, just to make sure I got the details right and didn't miss anything. They were kind of happy that I wasn't gonna live there, but kind of sad too.
After getting my suitcase into the room, I changed clothes and went to an ice cream place with my friends. I was kind of traumatized with eating, because of all of the skinny and muscular girls I saw in NYC. They had the prettiest lines. Then I remembered "chubby" Alina Moss. I wish I was with her, I don't know. I only had half a scoop of sugar free ice cream. I felt guilty eating it. I wanted to throw it up. What the heck?! No, I don't!! Snap out of it! Go get one more scoop! I walked and got another scoop. That's much better. After that, we just talked for hours and hours. God, I love them!
"Are you excited for escola?", asked my mom. "Very! Muito!", I said without actually being sarcastic. I was on my way to school, just admiring things I never thought I would admire. My uniform, the big city traffic, people selling things, the brazilian songs in the radio, and just everything. When I arrived in school, the first thing I saw was Felipe, my boyfriend! I have been dating him for 5 months, and I have been so happy! I ran and jumped on him and game him a kiss! "Que saudade, minha linda! I missed you, gorgeous!", said Felipe! I told him I missed him too! He always calls me by sweet names and plays with my hair. He went to our first period class with me, holding my hand. I told him about the audition and stuff. He was secretly glad I was gonna stay. I could tell. I saw my other friends and also told them everything about my audition. All of them were surprised.