Chapter 5- WAIT, what?!

In a Saturday morning, I went to go get the mail and i saw the letter. I got butterflies inside. I called my mom and we ipened te letter together:

Dear Daniela,
You are selected to be in the waitlist. If someone is not going or we are in need of a dancer like you, you will be called to go study with us. You are a talented dancer and keep on dancing, so the next time we see you, you will be even better.
Good Luck,

Mistress K.

P.S.: Dear Daniela! We have gotten an update! A girl will not be attending it this year, for she has broken her leg. That will take months to recover. We would like for you to come! You have been accepted into ABA.

We started to cry and scream and jump!! I was accepted?! I called my friends and they had the same exact reaction! I called my boyfriend and he screamed at me?! " I knew this relationship wouldn't work! Because of this stupid ballet! I don't want you to leave! I have always treated you so well, and this is how you pay me back?! It is either ABA or me!!", Felipe yelled. I was speechless. All I managed to do was laugh and say ABA. He hung up on my face. I didn't care i was going to live in NYC! I would have to leave tomorrow! So I started to pack right away. This was going to be how my life is supposed to be! In United States of America.