chapter 5

Before I could fully escape I felt a pair of arms pick me up and held me close in a hug. Making me shreek a little.

"I told you not to call me Olisaurus" Oliver whispered in my ear.

"Now guess what your punishment will be?" He gave me an evil smirk.

"Don't lock me in the closet again!" I began to freak out.

"No its your birthday so I have another idea." He gave me an evil smile before he threw me on the bed and started tickling me.

"Oli....stop....cant.....breathe....laughing...hurts....!" I said between gasps, he stopped and looked at me and started laughing.

"Oh Fuck. you look so cute with your makeup smeared!"he laughed.

I jumped on him when I had a chance and tried to get revenge.

"you can try but im not ticklish"he looked at me.

I'm an idiot...

"fine" I pouted.

"we are acting like a 5 year oldsl."

"You should have seen Megan this morning."I giggled.

I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom in horror. He was right. My eyeliner was smeared to the side of me cheek as well as my liquid eyeliner was smeared to my eyebrows.
I decided to go all natural and take it all off instead. Walking out of the bathroom, I noticed Oliver was waiting for me outside the hall.

"Yay, you dont look like 'IT' anymore!" he teased me.

"Stop referring me to that clown movie that scared the shit out of me as a child."

"Then stop calling me Olisaurus!"

"Never! Olisaurus"I screamed and ran downstairs hoping he wouldn't catch me.

My plan was to behind Austin, it failed, in he grabbed and placed me in front of him.

"No. Don't tickle me!"

They both laughed and Austin kisses my cheek.

"Sorry doll. You deserve it." Austin smiled. I frowned in response.

"so what are we going do today?"

"It's a surprise."Oliver smiled.

"fuck."

"How'd you know?"he chuckled, making me give him a funny look.

"Just kidding, but I can't tell you."He said before kissing my forehead

 "Stop kissing me, it's weird." I huffed.

Megan came out of the living room acting normal and eating out of a bag of chips

"crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch"I said mocking her.

"I remember that!" she said pointing at me.

The guys gave us a funny look probably thinking we were insane.

"Well when we living at the orphanage we were making a vlog with a friends camera, and megan was eating chips. During the whole video you just hear Megan crunching from behind the camera and now I would just mock her" I explained the backstory to it.

"I was hungry we walked from school and it was a half day."

"I know but I had an apple."

"You threw it on the ground when it was half way done!"she screamed

"It was hot and it got mushy okay!"

the guys laughed at our stupidity and randomness and walked out into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

there you guys go, this is the unedited version to make you guys happy

oh the story of the chips with megan was true i just wanted to make her laugh if she reads this because we still talk about it 

OMFG its was a half day today too! 

i just noticed that 

well ok with my idiotic randomness im going to right the next chapter to my other book