chapter 14

Rose

-------------

I heard yelling in the kitchen Vic trying not to laugh with his ear glued to the door.

"Are you guys fucking with him?''

''no....okay maybe a little but seriously listen he sounds terrified." Vic said laughing his ass off like usual.

''Get in there before something happens." I said.

''Okay."he groaned.

Vic walked in and I continued playing games with Alex asking random questions on what's going on.

''Can you shut up and just watch lex?"I said

''yeah, but that's no fun. I like bothering you.''he said sticking his tongue out.

''If I give you the remote would you shut up."

''yes." He said reaching out for the controller.

''haha, no your playing from the start I worked hard getting here for the 17th time.''I said

I gave him the remote controller and sat back down, Oli stormed out of the kitchen and I of course I ended up laughing at his reaction.

''were you a part of that? "

"no, but I over heard everything and Vic told me.''

''hey the guys came back they asked if you wanted to come over.''he said looking at his phone.

''sure, Alex tell Austin I will be back at 4"

"okay"he said not looking away from the screen.

we walked out of the bus and headed out way to his place.

''so how's the band?"I asked awkwardly

''good I guess.''he said

''you know we are terrible at small talk.''I giggled

''agreed''he chuckled. He wrapped his arms around my hips and rested his chin on my head.

''comfy up there?"I said

''very.''

''well we should hurry because it looks like its gonna rain and I don't want to get wet"I said running to the bus. I felt a few drops of cold water run down my cheeks as I get to the bus door. I walked in and saw Lee, matt k. matt N. and Jordan on the couch watching t.v.

''Hey Rose I haven't seen you in a while."Jordan said

''Same how's it like with my boys so far?"I asked

''ehh"he shrugged, Lee punched his shoulder playfully.

''just messin with ya guy's" he chuckled

''so is the rumors true?"lee said jumping up.

''yeah, we're dating. I don't think he didn't ask me officially yet?"I laughed. The bus door opened behind me.

''I chosen to wear white on the wrong day."oliver groaned.

I turned around and see that Oliver is already soaking wet because he chosen to walk revealing his tattoos.

I walked over to him and kissed him softly.

''I told you it was going to rain that's why I ran."

He just ignored me and went to his bunk to change, I turned back and the guys were looking at me funny.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing we just noticed you were checking him out just a minute ago." Matt laughed