Chapter 48

Unedited

This christmas,
I'll burn it to the ground.
This christmas,
Santa's skipping down.
This christmas,
everything will change,
when they see the flames
This christmas day.

I sang along to last years punk goes pop album while walking into the kitchen. Oliver is on his flight right now, I should be able to pick them up in an hour or so. My nerves are starting to get the best of me, I haven't been able to think straight all day.

"Wait why am I in the kitchen?" I said out loud. I shrugged and walked back into the living room begging to clean up my little mess of cups and take-out from last night. I wiped off the table, swept the hard wood floors, and mopped. I can't help but feel as if something was missing though, its on the tip of my tongue.

"The bedroom!" I quickly said before running upstairs.

Oliver would be mad if he came home with his flat a pigsty. I grabbed the dirty clothes and brought the basket into the laundry room, starting a load. I changed the sheets and dusted and wiped his furniture. 

Moving on to the bathroom, I put a bandanna over me face before scrubbing the floor and toilets with bleach and disinfectant. While cleaning the sinks and organizing the storge spaces, I came across a black box. I don't know why I did this but my first instinct was to shake it, hearing a clinging noise as if there was metal in it. Opened the box, I place mt fingers around three small blades and a note.

Close this box, it wouldn't do any good. Do it for her mate. I know things aren't working as planned, you fell too fast. Just close this box and forget about it, hide it behind all your other junk.
Forget about your feelings distract yourself from her, she's better off with her family.
You'll see her soon...

Small tears dripped down my face, I missed him so much it hurt. I never thought he cared about me so much, I never thought he would be that strong and wait for the day he see's me again.

Oliver

---------

( 3 days earlier.)

"Are you sure that's the one mate?" Jordan asked.

"Its perfect." I smiled looking at the silver banner topped of with a 2.4 karat diamond.

"Its a traditional wedding ring." John the older gentlemen who has been helping me and Jordan find the perfect ring for Rose.

"I see you will be propsing on Christmas?" He asked.

"Yes, its a surprise from coming back from tour." I smiled to myself.

"Well I wish you good luck." He gave me a genuine smile.

"So is this the one?" He continued.

"Yes, sir." I chuckled shaking his hand before he started to finish everything off.

(Present)

I opened the box one more time while waiting outside the airport for Rose. What if she says no? What if I scare her off like the last time? I don't want her to freeze in shock again!

"Are you going to sit there and stare at all day?" Lee broke my train of thought.

"She's going to say yes, I dont understand what all the fuss is about." Kean laughed earning a punch in the arm from Lee.

"Oh here she comes!" Nicholls screamed grabbed his luggage. I quickly stuffed the box in my jackets pocket and grabbed my things.

"Oliver!" I felt her two arms wrapped around me in a tight hug.

"I missed you." I smiled kissing her softly.

"Okay love birds, get in the car!" Nicholls yelled.

"That's our Que." She smiled giving me a light peck.

"You two are in the back." jordan oulled back the seats letting us quickly get in.

Nanananananananannananan
Drugs
give me Drugs
I don't need it
but-

"Hello?" Rose quickly answered her phone.

"Really! That's perfect!" She smiled.

"Okay I will tell him...."

"bye." She hung up.

"So?" I asked.

"That was my tour manager Kota, We are going on a tour around the U.S!" She gave me a toothy smile.

"That's amazing!"

"Its a great way to promote our new album." She smiled again.

"When does it start?" Lee asked.

"November."

"I'm proud of you." I kissed her cheek.

"Thanks babe." She smiled.

I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer. Looking down at her as she barried her face on the crook of my neck.

"How was the tour." She mumbled.

"Fantastic, I've never seen so many kids pumped to see us." I kissed her temple.

"Christmas is in two days." She giggled softly.

"Its is?" I joked.

"Yes silly, breakfast with your parents sound amazing. " She laughed.

"Yeah, Christmas is going to be great this year." I smiled to myself holding the small box in my pocket.

I updated! I didn't even finish half my homework!  Worth it...
Okay I'm about to do biology homework and world geo. bye
love you guysssss
Jackie