chapter 45

Rose

--------

"Babe, wake up" I crawled over to him and kissed him softly seeing his eyes flutter open. His smiled made my stomach turn feeling the butterflies. He turned his head and saw my duffle bag on the floor causing his smile to fall.

"I need to pack..."I sighed looking at the clock hitting 7.

"I don't want you to leave."He whimpered kissing me again.

"I have to, I have a family back home."I sighed.

"But you are home..."He mumbled.

Getting up I threw all my clothes in the duffle bag. Even if I had nine hours I might as well do it now. Running into the bathroom I grabbed my stuff before putting into the bag as well. I stole on of Oliver's old shirts and sprayed cologne on it before stuffing it in my bag.

"I saw that." I looked up and saw Oliver leaning on the door frame.

"That means I get to take this."He grabbed my over sized hoody and sprayed my perfume on it. He placed it in his closet and sat on the bed.

"Come here." He reached his arms out for a hug. I walked over to him and fell into his arms not wanting to pull apart.

"Just pretend I'm going in tour, you will see me in a couple of months..."He kissed my head.

"I love you..."I mumbled.

"I love you too." He kissed me.

"How about we make today last?" I gave him a seductive smile.

"I like the sound of that."He said before pressing his lips on mine.

"I'm gonna missed that." I managed to say before I was flipped on the bed.

---- Airport ----

"I'm going to miss you Rose."Lee said pulling apart from our hug.

"I'm going to miss you pants less Rose." I laughed at Nichols comment because of the other day.

"Take care Rose, have fun."Kean smiled.

"And you..." I looked at Oliver.

"I love you, remember that."I smiled. He pulled me in for a kiss.

"I love you too, Forever and Always." He smiled.

"Boy, take care of him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." said looking at the guys.

"Tell Jordan that I said thankyou for inviting me to the wedding."

"Flight 721 is now boarding" The women over the infercom said.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." I said before giving everyone one last hug.

I found my seat, luckily I had a window seat no one seemed to be sitting next to me yet so I sat so I sat down and looked out the window. I saw my reflection, tears were already  streaming down my face I haven't even noticed that a older gentke men sat next to me.

"Um excuse me ms. but may I ask you why are you sad?" He asked politely.

"Well my father and boyfriend are rockstars and because of the long distance I had to say goodbye so i can go back home."I sighed.

"oh where are my manners, Rose" I stuck my hand out in which he did the same.

"Mathew, and don't worry I'm sure things will be alright."He smiled.

"Oh and may I ask what bands are they in?"He asked politely.

"Well, my boyfriend is in a band called Bring Me the Horizon, while my father is in one called Of Mice and Men."I smiled to myself.

"Both of them are front men, I plan on following my fathers footsteps in the future."I smiled again.

"I've heard about your boyfriend on the telly, he's quiet a famous lad if I say so myself." Mathew laughed.

"He sure is alright."

"My daughter listens to that kind or music. I bought her all the shirts, tickets I even went to the shows. But may I ask you, are they always this reckless?" He laughed.

"It depends on the band, but don't judgd their looks they may be the nicest or most sweetest person you'll ever meet."I smiled.

We continued to talk for another two hours, tellin each others story. I would have never thought he used to be a drug addict. He told me about how music saved his daughter through the divorce, I even told him about my story on the fire to meeting vic and getting adopted. I was asleep the last 6 hours.

"Take care Rose, I hope things turn its best with you and Oliver." He smiled grabbing his bags.

"Thank you, have fun looking for a new home."I smiled.

I was at baggage claim getting my things and in search for Austin. I found him holding a cheesy sign saying "Rose Carlile " on it next to drake.

"Dad!"I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Drake! I missed you."I gave him a hug.

"How was the trip back?"Austin smiled.

"Fun, made friend switht he guy next to me."I smiled.

"How was life without me?"I asked.

"No one was my movie buddy."He pouted.

"Megan Is nearly impossible to have her meds."Drake laughed.

"I hand it to her right when she wakes, its easier like that"I laughed.

We made it to the car and I instantly passed out again.

"Wake up...." Someone shook me a littpe bit. I ignored it and put the blanket over my face.

"Rose wake up!"The person threw a pillow at my face.

"Oliver its your turn to take out the bloody dog!"I groaned.

"Your not in Sheffield anymore sweetheart, your in Orange County." The voice said.

I shot up and saw Vic smiling at me, I immediately jumped out of bed to hug him.

"I missed you."I smiled.

"Same here."He chuckled.

"What time is it?"I asked

"8:00, You slept all day yesterday."He laughed.

"They thought you were dead or something so I came over and woke you up."He hugged me again.

"I slept for a whole day!"I panicked.

"Yes, you managed to sleep through the ride home and the groups of people checking to see if you were alive a half hour ago."He smiled.

"Well what's the plan today?" I smirked.

"A welcome home party."He smiled pulling me downstairs.

Happy new years guys! I was going to publish this chapter in the morning but I had a few thing I had to work on. Vote for this chapter if you were like me and some how managed to get a mental break down atleast an hour after new years. And follow if you are amazing and want to read the upcoming sequel to this story!
Bye I love you guys! I would of had this done last night, but somthing happened when I took my dog out that when I came back to my phone the whole chapter was deleted!
-Jackie