1: Introduction

A/N: I know I'm counting the introduction as a chapter... but it'll be long enough for a chapter. Enjoy!

Hello! My name is Aria Skye Riallia. I am 15 years old. I work for Easter with Utau Hoshina. I hate my job. I have to take away children's dreams and make their shugo chara's X eggs or X chara's if they're X eggs long enough.

My stage name is Amethyst because I have purple eyes. Let me tell you a little about what I look like. I have black hair, purple eyes and very pale skin. Thats about it for what I look like.

I have a sister named Yuki, she's my twin but she's always sick. She also has purple eyes and black hair. The only reason I work for Easter is because of her. I need to protect her and make sure she's healthy.

I am very famous and Utau hates me for taking some of her fans. It's not my fault, people like my eyes. They say they're enchanting and mysterious.

I don't know anyone other than my sister that has purple eyes. I wish I did. I've only heard of one person who had them. I forget her name... sadly.

I have two chara's. My first chara is Yami. She wears a black shirt with a white skull, a black leather skirt, black thigh high socks and black boots that are just below the knee. She also carries around a scythe. She loves blackberries and hates raspberries. She has black hair with red streaks and red eyes. I'll tell you more about her later.

My second chara's name is Ellie. She has purple hair with blue streaks and blue eyes. She wears a purple strapless top, a silver skirt, silver thigh high socks and black boots. She has an earpiece in her ear for when she sings. She has an amazing singing voice like me.

Yami's egg is black with white skulls around the middle and red scythes around the top and bottom.

Ellie's egg is purple with blue microphones around the middle and silver music notes around the top and bottom.

Sorry that all I have time for, I'll update again soon! Please vote comment follow me and put this on your reading list.

Dusk-chan