5: Concert

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in so long, I wanted to use a song that the youtube JubyPhonic covered and I finally got an email back from her! She gave me permission ^~^ here's a link to the song I'm using, https://youtu.be/HJ6-K3uxUEg

Yuki's coming back tomorrow, I'm really happy! So anyways, I have a concert in an hour. I need to talk to Sanjo-san about going to Kukais' school, Seiyo Academy. I believe he goes to middle school tho.

Kukai is in 7th grade right now, he's 14. I'm in 8th grade. I wish we could be in the same class.

It'd be nice.

"Yami, Ellie I'm gonna go talk to Sanjo-san, k?"

"Okay! Don't let her kill you!" Said Ellie. "If she even thinks of touching you, I'll kill her." said Yami with malice in her voice.

I laughed nervously and walked out of the room, I walked down a couple halls and then I was standing in front of Sanjo-san's room.

I knocked three times and waited for an answer. About thirty seconds later she opened the door and asked, "Yes Aria? What do you want?"

"May I speak to you for a few minutes?" I asked.

"Of course, come in." She said and moved out of the way so I could walk in.

I walked in and sat on her bed. "I'd like to go to school, Seiyo Academy to be exact. Well, the middle school since I'm in eighth grade."

"Why do you want to go to school?" She asked.

"For a change of pace, all the concerts and shows I'm in are way after school hours anyways." I said.

"Any other reason?" She asked.

"I think it'll be fun." I said.

"Will you be okay with people noticing you and trying desperately to be your friend?" Asked Sanjo-san.

"Of course, it'll be easy. Also, can I have my sister attend as well?" I said.

"Okay, let me see what I can do. And for your sister to attend, she must be healthy." She said.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed as I jumped up and hugged her. I walked out of the room. I glanced at my phone and seen that I had about 30 minutes.