4:Kukai-kun

A/N:  Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with other stuff and life.

Summary of chapter three: Aria went to the hospital to see her sister, her sister had a newly hatched chara. They talked for a very short amount of time. When she was walking out the door she got a call from her new friend, Kukai. So lets listen in on their call...

"Hello!" I said cheerfully.

"Hi! Wanna eat ramen with me tonight?" Asked Kukai.

"Sure, what time?" I asked.

"How about... 8:30?" He asked.

I checked the time. It's 7:00 I'll have enough time to get ready. "Sure, the ramen shop where we met, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. See you there!" Said Kukai.

"Okay! Bye!" I said as I started walking home with my chara by my side.

*~*At Home*~*

"Aria, I'm tired. Can I take a nap before we go?" Asked Ellie.

"Yeah, I have to take a shower and change real quick." I said and smiled.

"Thank you." Ellie said and went to sleep in her egg.

"I'm going to do... stuff." Said Yami.

I laughed nervously and said "O-okay..."

Yami nodded and floated away. I walked into my bathroom and started the water. I will spare you the details because its MY shower and MY personal life.

After I got out of the shower I got dressed. I had on a black ruffled skirt with purple in the middle and a black T-shirt. I also had on black boots, a black sock and a purple sock. And I also had black arm warmers and a black fedora.

I walked out of the bathroom to wake up Ellie. I poked her egg and said "Ellie, wake up its time to go."

"Okay...I'm ready..." said Ellie sleepily while getting out of her egg and occasionally yawning.

I smiled and yelled, "Yami!" a second later Yami said "I'm here." after she teleported to me in a cloud of black, sparkly smoke.

"Okay, lets go!" I said happily as i smiled. I grabbed my bag with a few tickets and backstage passes and we walked, well Yami and Ellie floated, out of my room and out of the building. We walked on the sidewalk to the ramen shop.  People were staring at me and whispering, probably about me being in public. 

A little girl tugged on my shirt and said, "Amethyst, may i have your autograph?" "Of course, do you want a picture as well? i asked and smiled warmly. "Yes, as long as its okay with you!" the little girl said.

She handed me a journal that was opened to a page with a few other names of famous people. I wrote me name down and put a music note at the beginning and end of it. Her mother, who was standing right beside her took a picture of us. 

I grabbed four tickets, with backstage passes and handed it to her mother and said, "Here, these are some spare ones that I always have with me. And the backstage passes so you and your daughter can see me again." I smiled and started walking away towards the ramen shop after i waved goodbye.

When I walked in i seen Kukai sitting at a table for two. When i sat down I said hello, there were two bowls of ramen, still hot and steaming. "Thank you so much!" I said with ramen already in my mouth.

"Your welcome! hey, wanna go to the school i go to? we can hang out more." said and asked Kukai.

"Sure, I have to ask though." I answered. 

We continued talking and having fun. I eventually went home. 

A/N: Hope you like it, also my writing is better. Sorry for lack of explanation, I'm in a hurry.

Sincerely, Tsubaki