You want to be Quidditch players?

“Scorpius can you pass me the ketchup?” I asked the blond boy who was sitting down the table from me. He handed it to without looking at me and carried on eating his toast. I sighed… moody bugger… as I tipped the ketchup over my sausages the post arrived.

“Boris! You little bugger! Look at what you have done!” I yelled. My fat lump of an owl had landed on my breakfast knocking sausages and ketchup all over me. “This letter better be important” I ranted tugging the letter off the owls ketchup covered legs.

“Dear Jennifer

You are needed at the ministry on Saturday by your father. Meetings are being held about French involvement with the FFM and you are needed to give evidence

Yours sincerely,

Patty Davies

Secretary to the Minister

M.O.M” 

“Oh heck” I moaned

“What is it?” Rose asked

“I’m needed by the bloody ministry again” I screwed up the letter and chucked it on the floor.

“What for?” James asked

“Something about something… I don’t know and don’t really care… I’m just pissed that we are going to have to put in bloody extra Quidditch hours this week to make up for time lost this weekend… and I have so much fricking work to do!! Oh Merlin this week is going to be terrible!” I moaned before face planting the table

“It can’t be that bad” Lucy said tentatively

“You wanna bet Luce?” I said, my voice muffled by the table my face was resting on… I’m not getting up they can’t make me move… I’ll stay like this forever then I won’t have to deal with parents and boys ever again… being me is hard…

“Well don’t wallow in self pity Jenn! Chin up at least you get to shout at us when we’re on the pitch… I know how you love to shout abusively during Quidditch it always cheers you up!” Fred said encouragingly

“Don’t encourage her to shout at us you idiot!” Rose hissed

“But she loves… OW!!” by the groan of pain coming from Fred and the sound of rose smirking I could only guess that she had just hit him… only the thought of Fred’s face would make me pull my head up… I sat up… yep that was worth it… the look of pain on his face was delicious …

“What do we have now?” I asked

“Transfiguration”

“Oh fuck…”… I need to stop face planting I’m killing the few brain cells I have…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Albus if you don’t shut up this minute I’m going to throttle you so hard you won’t know which ways up! Rose roll, roll Rose honestly! Fred hit that bludger before I hit you! James this is not a one man band, pass you pig headed fool! Michael you have hands use them, catch the ball. Scorpius what are you doing? There are three hoops not just the one, guard them all”…okay so maybe I was being a little harsh…okay so very harsh… I landed with a thud on the hard ground of the Quidditch pitch, and marched into the changing rooms locking my self in the captain’s office. What on earth was the matter with me? All I have to do is give a little evidence at the ministry, its no excuse to go all crazy on my team. But what sort of evidence? Against who? Jack would tell me. I grabbed a piece of parchment and scribbled down.