Bonjour Jennifer

Chapter Seven - Bonjour Jennifer

"Hey Jenn your dads in the paper" Rose said

"He's always in the paper Rose" I replied rolling my eyes "he's the minister remember?"

"Yeah but he's had some kind of threat" Rose sounded confused. Threat?

"What happened?" I reached over and took the paper from her. I folded it over so that my Father stood looking out at me from the front page of the paper beneath the picture it read

The minister has received a threat from a group who call themselves FFM (Freedom For Magic). The group want to abolish the statue of secrecy and rule the muggles; we asked the minister what he had to say about the group who believe they are freeing magic "The group who call themselves FFM shall not be recognized by the Ministry of magic. We do not associate with terrorist" we asked him whether allegations that the FFM are threatening to use violence to achieve their means are true "All threats of violence shall be investigated by the department of Magical Law Enforcement". Full story on page 8.

Crap.

Great so do I'm going to be right in the middle of this mess. The French minister and his family were due to arrive tomorrow night and I was leaving

Hogwarts tonight. And now I'm going to have to deal with a whole lot of mess involving terrorist. Bloody brilliant. I groaned

"What?" Lucy asked

"I forgot I have to talk to the press they are going to ask me questions about the stupid FFM" I moaned

"Oh well at least your missing potions" rose shrugged

"Oh I forgot, you have to make notes for me." I said

"What!?!" Rose cried "I can hardly make my own notes I don't need to be doing yours as well!"

"Fine but if I fail my newts because you didn't spend five minutes of your precious time making a few notes for me then it will be on your head" Rose looked outraged.

"I'll make some notes for you" Lucy always the peace keeper "And I'll get the guys to do some too"

"Thanks Lucy"

"No problem" she shrugged "that reminds me how did the French lessons go?"

"Not bad I can now say hello, ask them how they are and I can ask if they can talk English"

"Well it's better then nothing, haven't you got to pack" Rose asked as we got up from the table

"Nope, mum has got all my outfits ready, but I'm taking my broom I just need to go and collect it" we walked up to the common room "I'm so glad it's a Saturday I'm going to spend the whole day being lazy"

"Why?" enquired Lucy

"Well I'm going to be so busy and mum won't let me relax for a minute. She'll be asking questions when ever we are alone, why do you play so much Quidditch? Why can't you be more like me? Why don't you have a boyfriend? Why do you have to wear jeans? Why won't you let me give you a make over?" I rolled my eyes and threw myself on to an armchair by the fire. "She's unbearable"

"Sounds like a nightmare" Rose admitted tossing her red curls over her shoulder. The boys joined us after a few hours. We spent the day by the fire playing exploding snap and gossiping only leaving the comfort of our chairs to get lunch. I glanced at the clock as it started getting dark

"Guys I got to go" I said standing up and trying to flatten my bushy hair "oh crap I forgot to get my broom" I remembered my broom was still in the broom cupboard down at the Quidditch pitch.