Extent Of The Damage

I awoke the next morning and was pleased to get dressed in my old school robes. Thank Merlin school, no press, no parents harsh glares, no small talk just McGonagall... hum may have to rethink this whole school thing... now a weekend that sounds like a plan. Two more days until Saturday.

"Rose get up now!" I shouted at the redhead as I walked into the bathroom I want to brush my teeth when Elena joined me at the sink.

"Hey" she said "Did you have a good holiday?"

"Ha holiday" I laughed "that's a good one" I glanced at her she looked confused and a little hurt "sorry I just had to do a whole lot of boring official stuff I hate it"

"Oh" she smiled at me a ring of white tooth paste covered both our faces

"You have a bit..." we both said at the same time pointing at each others faces before bursting into laughter. We washed our faces and walked out of the bathroom. Rose was still in bed and Lucy was now where to be seen probably sitting in the library with Michael 'studying'.

"Where's Jess?" I asked Elena

"She's gone to send a letter" Elena paused looking around the room she glanced at Rose's bed and quickly looked away again as the beast rolled over snoring.

"Honestly" I rolled my eyes and with a grin at Elena jumped up on the bed shouting "WAKE UP BEASTY WAKE UP" nothing... she simply rolled over to avoid my limbs and fell back asleep.

"Try this" Elena said pulling out her wand "Cover your ears" she said over her shoulder at me before muttering something suddenly an almighty clanging started booming around the room making the walls shake and the glass rattle

"OUT" Elena mouthed at me and we both legged it out of the room and down the stairs. Wide eyes followed us into the common room where the muffled sounds of the clanging could still be heard. Laughing I bumped into Fred.

"What on earth was that?!?" Fred asked staring up the girl's staircase "What is that noise it sounds like you have a gang on bell ringers up there"

"Rose wouldn't get up so Elena did this really cool spell" I smiled at Elena who had gone red and was smiling sheepishly at Fred hum... I think over that look later... "What spell was it Elena?" Fred asked she smiled at him shyly and said

"It's one my mum uses to get my brother up... it only stops what the people asleep in the room get out of bed and start shouting at it... well that's when It should stop I've never done the spell yet so I'm not sure how long it will take to stop" I think that's the longest I've ever heard Elena speak...

"Impressive!" Fred nodded "So what was the spell again teach it to me" Elena blushed red making her pale skin look like roses and cream maybe Fred noticed this because he smiled back with a silly look on his face. As we walked to the great hall, Elena telling Fred how to work the spell she used, I studied the two of them Elena likes Fred it's obvious. We reached the entrance hall and were about to make your way towards breakfast when

"Hey Elena I sent the letter to dad..." Jess ran up to Elena but stopped talking when she saw us. Jess was a quite girl with braided hair and skin the colour of black coffee; she had large brown eyes and a nose that was a little to big for her face. Next to her stood Elena with her black hair and pale skin that flushed pink whenever Fred looked at her. When jess saw Fred she gave a meaningful look at Elena who flushed more and glanced up at Fred through her sheets of hair, but he seemed oblivious to this.

"Hey Jess" I said

"Hi Jenn, Fred"

"Hello Jess, well ladies I am starving so either we go and eat now or you can stay and chat and I'll leave you to it" Fred smiled at us, I took his arm and said