Author's Note

Author's Note
I want to start this note off by saying that I do read and take into account every one of my readers' comments. I try to pay attention to the way you guys react to my stories because I'm sure your interpretations are sometimes different from the way I intended for the story to go.
On this note, yes, I am aware that there are many inconsistencies in this book. Please keep in mind that it is a first draft, and I have not taken the time to completely revise it because I want to complete the story for myself and for the people who are reading it.
I promise that I WILL go back and edit the story sometime in the future, but until then, please know that I am aware of many of the errors that are in my book. If you see any, please comment or message them to me, but do not focus on them too much. They will continue to be there until Hooked is completed, and then I will start the editing process.
Keep reading and enjoy! A new update should be coming soon.
-indesignic

UPDATE: For those who have previously read this note and noticed an update, CHAPTER 33 is posted but is located directly before this "chapter". I'm not sure why it is out of order, but to access it, click the table of contents and find CH.33: Hold Me Again to read the update. Enjoy!