09. Neelo

Hey! iineelofaarii here.

I must really say that DB Deewanis are my best friends. When I feel down and share my problems to them, they help me especially Shabistaah , __snowflakes__ , Ifra, Haya and Ifza. I really am blessed to have these girls in my life as I can reveal my true colours to them and really make me forget my sorrows. To be honest, they are really a bunch pagal girls who knows how to make me life. I still remember how me and ozzy said that Im married to Mariano and have kids to Mifrah 😂😂😂. Even ozzy said oyechupkar is my daughter in law. GOD! With those girls I can really enjoy myself laughing all day. When I chat with them during lessons, I would suddenly burst into  laughters because of their stupid jokes which makes my teachers stare at me as if I murdered someone. I really am happy that I have them in my life. I usually come home early from school because I hate being the scapegoat for my teachers. Now, Im always home early to 'study' but just slack around in my room and chat with them. My Mom will be asking "You dont have extra lessons after school?" and I'll just say no and continue to 'study'. I couldnt imagine that DB deewanis are like a inseparable thing in my life. They have changed my entire life with happiness. Thank you guys. At school, I would be the very quite, sensitive girl but after having all my problems and horrible insults I have the courage to fight back for myself. Im called the 'alien' in class because all of sudden I would speak Hindi to my teacher or just begin laughing at the wall.

Im just soooooo happy that Im part of DB deewanis. They are like a virtual family for me. Though, I always tell them I want to die and stuff but deep in my heart, I would be thinking if it would hurt their feelings. THANNNNKKKKKK YOOOUUUU GUYS!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘💕💕💞💞Im literally crying because I m just really proud to be a dhoomie and a member of db deewanis