11. Maheen

Hello! Hi! Salam! Meinu yeh begairataan Mahi/Mahee kehte hain:) (Mein HOL aur PG wali Maheen nahi hoon mein itni talented kaha se yaar)

DbDeewanis.....I have to admit, I'm not an easy person to talk to, I don't like opening up to people. I'm really really shy and quiet. I got used to being alone since I've been alone my whole life, i have like two friends, I don't have a sister and grew up with two brothers, and we all know boys are boys. My parents would come home at like 7pm everyday and just basically watch geo news till all the Indian serials came on while I bust my ass and eyes on wattpad. Y'all get the point. But all this has changed and for the better. I met Dbdeewanis and it opened a new chapter to my life, probably the best chapter till date.

So these girls at school kept on talking about wattpad pretending to be all nerdy. Im like what the hell is wattpad what is so good about this wattpad they speak of. So one day I decided to check it out and I made an account and at first I didn't want to admit that wattpad was the best thing ever. But I instantly fall in love. I'm a huge WWE fan and I always read fanfictions about John Cena or Randy Orton. It just came to me to search up the Dhoombros, I was never really expecting something but there actually were a lot of books and I fall in love again. (Who says pyaar sirf ek baar hota hai? pffttt). 

So I was writing on wattpad which is where I met this girl named Safa, aur yahi se shuru hua mera Safa(r) get it? no. ok:/ I really enjoyed talking to Safa, she became a really good friend. She asked for my wattsapp and I gave it thinking nothing much of it. During this time I met a really nice person who I'm proud to call my best friend and sister, Saira Ashfaq. Saira and I talked almost everyday if not ever other day on Kik. Through texting we shared and created many memories and became good friends. 

Meanwhile, Safa asks me a question, 'Humne na ek group banaya hai larkiyon ka no boys, bohot saari dhoomies hai, join karna hai?' I said yes shukar allhumdullilah. At first I was really confused. I knew no one, like I was introduced but I had no idea what anyone was saying everything seemed like inside jokes to me. Let's not forget about how I forgot to mute the group, holy man my phone would go off every minute of the day, my photo gallery was filled with these random pics, like zardaari sahab sticking up his index finger or a close up screenshot of Sham Idrees or a plate full of fries and ketchup. 

Over time and just taking those few seconds to say 'hello' really changed a lot through time. I became fond of every single person in the group. I'd always text them during lunch at school and hate to tell everyone lunch is over gotta go, but I'd love the feeling I would get as soon as I would come home and plop down on the couch with my phone since I knew it would be I me & my deewanis. I never laughed at internet humor before, until I met these girls. Everyone is so nice and welcoming and make me feel like we are talking face to face. I love the fact that I can share anything I want with them, or rant about stupid aunties or people at school or my ego filled cousin who takes my suits by emotionally blackmailing my dad. They know everything about me, things that I can't tell anyone I know in real life. They would make me forget all the stresses in my life for a few hours. After talking to them I'd only be left with a smile on my face. We just got closer and closer and closer and closer. 

This super weird and incest filled Khandaan that we have where Hussain is my dad (I feel like crying every time)

Bilal Jokes 

Fantasizing Saira being a sabzi chor or her 'accidentally' busting into Shehry's house and falling in love.

Me and Arham aka meri Sunny Leone talking about the most random things 

Fia making edits of me and Hussain which would make me catch the feels every damn time.

Me being possessive and flaunting super romantic dialogues about Sidharth Malhotra cuz we 'married.' 

Being all childish and waking up to thousands of messages

Replaying everyone's dubsmashes fifty thousand times 

Busting into laughter as I recall jokes Mady makes into class

Listening to everyone's voice notes of them singing while I refuse to send my singing audio in fear of someone puking

Being suspicious that Hussain is part of the group in a girls disguise and Saira pretending its her and saying the 3 magical words just to make me happy

Praying for them and their well being before mine in every prayer

All this has become a very special part in my life. 

I'm blessed to have met these wonderful girls. Pehle behen na hone ki waja se rohti rehti thi, Allah ne mujhe 47 behnein de diye dunya ke har mulk aur konay mein. These memories and moments will forever be cherished. The change I've in myself is unbeliveable. I know I may not be anyone's favourite person in the group but everyone is mine. I feel pretty now, I like to talk to people now and overall I've realized how blessed and happy I am. I'm not that saroo brat anymore but the one who always cracks jokes and enjoys to spread happieness. It is because of Dbdeewanis is that I read namaz now when before I didn't, they taught me to cry to my lord and believe in his power. Inn logo ne mujhe sapna dekhna sikhaya, doosron se aur apne aap se pyaar karna sikhaya, lol fangirl karna sikhaya, pagal banna sikhaya, aur ek acha insaan banna sikhaya not that I was a bad person before but they improved me as a person. Dialogues ki taareefein toh kardo lmao.

 I am at a loss of words, words in general can't describe how much I love them. DbDeewanis, you guys are amazing and have given me a new life and I can't thank you enough for that. 

May allah always keep you blessed and give you a healthy life filled with nothing but happiness and success. Ameen. May we always stay together, may we all share more moments together in life that we will never forget:) Ameen. I love each and every one of you to death and this comes from the bottom of my heart. Rula diya yaar lmao!!!

btw my phone just turned off by itself and i think its gone. So if your wondering why I disapeared it's because of that:(